[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bone Tomahawk was better than this mediocre shit. Even without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: hateful eight rape.webm (578 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
hateful eight rape.webm
578 KB, 720x260
Bone Tomahawk was better than this mediocre shit.

Even without the cuck shit, this movie was just plain bad. How the fuck did Tarantino convince Ennio Morricone to score this godawful trash?
>>
>>63905417
it sucks

i was really looking forward to this shit too
>>
>halfway through the film Tarantino just starts narrating his own script

I'm pretty sure Quentin just does his thing to piss off other screenwriters at this point
>>
>>63905417
It's not like Morricone is picky, he scores anything
>>
>>63905479
>it sucks
No pun intended?
>>
>How the fuck did Tarantino convince Ennio Morricone to score this godawful trash?

Same way he convinced Kurt Russel to be in another one of his meme movies. Money.

I agree though, either way.
>>
File: Helloooooo, Reddit!.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
Helloooooo, Reddit!.gif
2 MB, 335x237
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything else he's ever made (except Four Rooms.) I even somewhat enjoyed Death Proof.

Does this make you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad, widdle contwawian babbies? HE gets to make whatever the fuck he WANTS every few years, HE lives the DREAM and you... ohhhh, you must be mad. You must be so mad with your contwawianisms and your memes and your "uno farto all of a suddahhhh" and your "what's going on here?" coffee pictures and oh, don't forget the gifs and webms! One mustn't forget those! One is never truly memary if one doesn't have the animations, right?

I almost forgot the "warm black dingus" joke! Ha HA! Contwawibabbianism at its FINEST!

Stay mad. Stay so very MAD. Quentin gets to watch whatever he wants on an enormous screen (in 70mm!) with the finest stereo sound while he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing? Oh, that's right. You're still dreaming and sitting on your ASS. Did YOU bang Uma Thurman in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Did YOU bang Mira Sorvino in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Quentin did.

Now fuck off, contwawibabby.
>>
File: tarantino.jpg (65 KB, 1496x854) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.jpg
65 KB, 1496x854
>>63905510
>CAPTIVATING THE AUDIENCE WITH BLACK DICKS AND WHITE MOUTHS

I literally spat out my beer at this shit, he's not even trying to hide his cuck fetish anymore.

He genuinely loves black dick.
>>
BEYOND THE EDDDDGE

OF CIVILIZATTTTIOOOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0m-8urMA4
>>
File: the-thing.jpg (791 KB, 2136x3211) Image search: [Google]
the-thing.jpg
791 KB, 2136x3211
>>63905562
And thank God that he does, because it's almost always gold.
>>
File: pepe-jesus.jpg (22 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
pepe-jesus.jpg
22 KB, 300x213
>>63905704
>Stay mad! Stay so very mad!
>HO HA! My fedora is unscathed!

writing a wall of text is a good way for nobody to listen to your autistic ranting, familia
>>
>>63905704
>"uno farto all of a suddahhhh"

lmao what the hell?

quintan is that you?
>>
>>63905704
>he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing?

Not licking feet? Nice pasta btw
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.