[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to see star wars in an hour. Do you think its still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 19127391287.jpg (84 KB, 597x321) Image search: [Google]
19127391287.jpg
84 KB, 597x321
Im going to see star wars in an hour. Do you think its still worth seeing?
>>
>>63903558
Sure
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes it's a must see for a fan of the series
>>
>>63903558
Yes.

But it wasn't filmed in 3D or 70mm, so imax is just an upscale and the 3D is post-production conversion.
>>
>>63903573
>>63903576
>>63903585
nice meme guys <:o)
>>
>>63903558

Of shit. You live close to me.
Was going to see it in Burbank 16 but went to see it in van nuys instead.
>>
>>63903558
I honestly thought it was better than Return of the Jedi and I've been a Star Wars fan for my entire life. 100% worth seeing
>>
Yes it's the best reddit film of the year
>>
>>63903558
I just watched it in 3D because there were no 2D tickets available at the theater. It was ok, and you hardly notice the 3D after the first 30 minutes anyways. I would definitely prefer it in 2D
>>
>>63903558
How are you getting past the no singles policy?
>>
>>63903558
Only if you don't pay for it.
>>
yes just stop making threads on /tv/
>>
>>63903722
This OP
See it in IMAX and then again in non-3D. I've seen it in all 3 formats and it was the best in 2D even though I had the worst seats
>>
>>63903558
Do people seriously go to the movies alone? its 2015, i feel sorry for you
>>
>>63903722
>>63903776
The 2d in my area has no reserved seating, and no Ultra AVX or Dolby Atmos sound
>>
See it two times. First to get the main story, which is kinda rushed. TFA should be like 20 minutes longer for development, but its not. Second to get the smaller clues that, if you think about them, explain most things /tv/ is crying about. The rewatch is actually more enjoyable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.