[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ash vs Evil Dead General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: brucecampbellashvevildead.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
brucecampbellashvevildead.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
IIT: Take a break from shitposting about Star Wars and talk about Ash vs Evil Dead.

Newest episode, Ashes to Ashes aired last night. And I personally think it's the best episode yet.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-19 at 10.09.29).jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-19 at 10.09.29).jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>63903480
I downloaded up to episode 8 off kat last night because I'm a fucking nigger who doesn't have Starz, I just finished episode 6 and oh man oh man oh man this is 100% groovy and feels like I'm watching a really good really long movie.

THANK THE LORD

BRUCE
R
U
C
E

I'll be honest this has given me more chuckles than any western TV show has in a long time.
>>
>>63903480
last nights episode was a fucking breath of fresh air. now the show finally begins
>>
File: bruce.png (285 KB, 441x465) Image search: [Google]
bruce.png
285 KB, 441x465
Episode 7 was the weakest of the entire show thusfar and episode 8 was GOAT. I hope the next two episodes keep the momentum going.
>>
>>63903480

I don't mind the interracial supporting characters but I swear I was about to drop the show when they forced the nigress romance on us.

Glad to see she's dead and Ash is still free to fuck as much pussy as he wants.
>>
oh dude. she HAD to die. it was her or the show...
>>
>>63903480
I wish more people were watching this. But the ratings have been only so-so.
>>
>>63905618

Jesus, it seems to be doing worse than Magic City. What the fuck?
>>
>>63905835
No one has Starz unless they accidentally subscribed to it when they meant to subscribe to HBO.
>>
>>63904850

I actually thought she was going to be a long term character and did not expect it.
>>
>>63905835

Why the fuck is Super Girl getting 7 million views and Ash is getting 0.5 million?
>>
Its exactly what I hoped it would be.

Perfect continuation of the ED2/AoD story. Same feel, better production value.

Bruce got old, but he is still the perfect Ash.
>>
>>63907656
network tv vs obscure cable station
>>
>>63907581

I'm expecting her to come back in some way. I mean, she has to, right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.