[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So its clear to anyone with half a brain that hes completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13
File: anthony-cumia.jpg (434 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
anthony-cumia.jpg
434 KB, 3200x1800
So its clear to anyone with half a brain that hes completely innocent and that the chick is a fucking psycho, right?
>>
>>63903370

He actively courts emotionally unstable scene girl high school juniors.
>>
>>63903370
You don't get a face like that by being completely innocent.
>>
>>63903370
more likely than not.
>>
>>63903420

Im not saying Ant doesnt have his own problems, but its obvious that the video is stagged bullshit.

>muh broken hand

yet shes moving it around and shit. Not to mention she speaks like a mentally unstable coke whore "If im going to guess, ant got pissed at her for bringing drugs into his house"

also, why would she fucking stay in a house she was being beaten in? Especially when the person who is supposedly beating her is not only asking, but begging her to leave?
>>
>>63903370

I guess you don't get tossed like he did, with no support from your company, without making enemies.
>>
>>63903511

Link plz?
>>
>>63903370
Just watch the video
>girl is wasted out of her fucking mind
>flashes a "broken hand" despite flexing it constantly
>claims to show bruises when you can see nothing where she points out
>rather than leaving after someone has "broken her hand" she stays around and openly mocks the guy
>>
>>63903588
Vidoe is on this page, complete bullshit

http://www.mediaite.com/online/former-opie-and-anthony-host-anthony-cumia-arrested-charged-with-domestic-violence/

She sure moves her hand a lot for it being 'broken"
>>
Any kind anon that cares to spoonfeed me some context?
>>
>>63903661
He basically raped a girl and now he's getting what he deserves
Life in the slammer !
>>
>>63903661
>ant dates alcoholic teenagers
>one falsely accuses him with online video
>while drunk
>he gets arrested
>he gets bailed
>reddit shits itself
>>
>My hand is broken
>Literally moving her hand

That's not how broken hands work
>>
>>63903734
Sup Opie
>>
>>63903661

Ant fucks 18 year old

He finally got the crazies of the crazys

She accuses him of literally rape and assualt
>its a video of her moving around her hand saying ant broke it while he asks her to leave in a tired/annoyed tone before laughing at her tripping over shit in her drunken and/or high stupor

>Ant is arrested and then let go

>SJW witch hunt is on
>>
>>63903755
sup gavin, how much of Anthony's semen have you slurped up today?
>>
>>63903833
A lot considering gavin is a fucking cuck
>>
who's the girl he allegedly assaulted?
does she have twitter or instagram?
>>
>>63903511
>yet shes moving it around and shit.

You've obviously never broken your hand. Boxers and MMA fighters break there hands a lot and still punch with that hand. It really all depends on where and which bones are broken.
>>
>>63903868
Ah, peckahs!
>>
>>63903933

>MMA fighters punch with broken hands

>the same as some 80 lbs chick moving her hand, opening and closing her hand while its broken

tumblr pls
>>
>>63903871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUtzGlTNYU
>>
>>63903370

>actively court crazy unstable 20-25 year olds
>drink to alcholoic levels
>girl post a video saying you hit hear while acting like a crazy man while holding a beer and chaising her around your living room with numerous empty beer cans

I'm not saying he's completely guilty but you know he certainly didn't do anything to descalate the situation.

You think he would be smart enough to not even put himself in that spot with what he's got to lose.
>>
>>63904228
Neither did she
>get hand "broken"
>remain in the same room as the guy who allegedly assaulted you
>>
>>63903645
Video is here if anyone hasn't seen it

Ant is a raging alcoholic who will probably be dead in ten years but I don't believe he would break some girls hand
>>
File: 655744.jpg (72 KB, 300x337) Image search: [Google]
655744.jpg
72 KB, 300x337
>>63904122

>Jim and Ant were wealthy radio hosts and they still recruit pussy directly from the show
>>
>>63904228
>he certainly didn't do anything to descalate the situation.

other than not only asking her to leave, but offering to pay for her ride home?

Why would she stubbornly continue to stay in the house of the person who was abusing her? Anyone thats ever known about domestic abuse cases knows that its always a thing of the woman doing what they can to get out of the house while the man tries to prevent them from leaving.

To anyone who actually works with shit like this, its a big indicator that shes full of shit. But I know stupid bormal fags while believe any person with a cunt even if they are crazed drug addicts
>>
>>63904267

No but she's also not the one who has anything to lose while he does. He already lost a very lucrative gig, and this certainly doesn't help him as he's trying to build up his own network. Plus that very hard to get NY gun license? That's gone bye bye.

It's not about being "right" its about making sure you covering your ass.
>>
This one really hits home for me.

Freshman year of college, I dated a cute grill who was in a sorority (bad move, I know). Things started out fine, but it gradually became clear that she was nuts and addicted to alcohol/prescription pills. I broke up with her and she went on a huge tirade, but thankfully didn't destroy any valuable property.

Fast forward a month. I go a party off campus and she's there... Absolutely shitfaced. Barely coherent. She sees me and tries to spit on me from across the room. Twenty feet away. She could hardly stand.

I went out back to hide from her and hang out. Then suddenly 10-15 guys come running out to grab me.

"WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU UP YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!"
"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST HIT A FUCKIN GIRL BRO?"

Turns out the bitch fell and hit her head in the bathroom, got up while still bleeding, and started screaming that I pushed her and hit her.

A mob of white knights would have beaten the fuck out of me had it not been for a random Asian girl running out to tell them I hadn't done anything. She saw her go into the bathroom alone and heard her fall.

When crazy women are shitfaced and have a vendetta, this is their default mode. It's scary how people will instantly believe them. I would have been beaten to a bloody pulp for nothing had I not been lucky.

Ever since that night, I refuse to rush to judgment. Especially when the woman is in a state like this girl. I've lived through it.
>>
File: 1367129823586.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1367129823586.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>fired
>utterly disgraced
>bleeding the O&A money on his retarded podcast

These are the best of times.
>>
>>63904392
>Why would she stubbornly continue to stay in the house of the person who was abusing her? Anyone thats ever known about domestic abuse cases knows that its always a thing of the woman doing what they can to get out of the house while the man tries to prevent them from leaving.

Well she already called the Police who were coming, and it's not like he's going to keep beating on her while she's Periscoping the whole thing.
>>
>>63904453
Again, it was told by another poster that he asked her to leave and offered to pay for a ride. Or did you miss that part?

So fuck off defending this psycho piece of trash
>>
>>63904558
>and it's not like he's going to keep beating on her while she's Periscoping the whole thing.

Other than him "hitting her" while shes filming it?

Oh, and other than him "chasing her around as she runs for her life screaming?"

Yeah, perfectly reasonable to stay there because she fucking called the police from there. I get that you are playing devils advocate, but its getting dumb.
>>
>>63904122
>>63904342

Seriously. What the fuck is he doing?
>>
File: 1449956541671.jpg (238 KB, 698x750) Image search: [Google]
1449956541671.jpg
238 KB, 698x750
>>63903370

When she faked being hit in the video I was astounded at her lack of foresight. Didn't she know how obvious a lie like that would be to everyone watching the video? He was on the other side of the room the whole time lol.

Ant is a prize retard for continuing to fuck around with girls that he knows are crazy but he didn't do this shit.

He was released on no bail. That point alone is enough to safely assume that he was being fucked over by crazy and he didn't do shit. You don't get released on no bail if there is even a slight suspicion.

The really unfortunate thing is that this might turn Norton away from signing up with him later because of the huge black cloud over his name and the network. We'll have to wait and see. But this chick is most def crazy. Calling it now.
>>
>>63904523
>"WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU UP YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!"
>"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST HIT A FUCKIN GIRL BRO?"

people that do this are fucking trash. I had some older guy come up to me and tell me to "hey bro, you better treat her right!" when me and my gf at the time where having a argument in public. Thankfully she told him to fuck off before I could even look at him and he just walked away in shame because he most likely could have kicked my ass
>>
>>63904690
>He was released on no bail. That point alone is enough to safely assume that he was being fucked over by crazy and he didn't do shit. You don't get released on no bail if there is even a slight suspicion.

Why does this retarded point keep getting brought up? If you aren't considered a flight risk and have a clean background and didn't do anything too bad you are getting out on recognizance.

He's still getting charges filed against him.
>>
>>63904690

whats creepy is seeing articles report it obviously in her favor and bring up Ants racist tirade from a fucking year ago for no other reason than paint him as a monster.
>>
File: 3135214.webm (602 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3135214.webm
602 KB, 1920x1080
I thought he would linger on like Daniel Plainview, but he's gonna kill himself. Just a matter of time.
>>
My best friend, Patrice O’Neal died four years ago. He's dead and gone. Brazil's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a comedy club. You don't have be a shock jock to be an Earth Rocker. Louis CK is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend, Anthony Cumia got arrested for punching a broad. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker in the world, I don't care what they're up to. 18 years I wasted, sippin on drinks at F.H. Riley’s, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god Lindsey wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.
>>
File: B8kHc56IQAAt7y6.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B8kHc56IQAAt7y6.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
just look at her

shes 26 and still dresses like shes an 18 year old hot topic kid. Hopefully Ant stops going out with crazies and settles down with a nice older lady
>>
>>63904851
>>
>>63904957

The face of crazy, lads.

The face of crazy.
>>
>>63905097

The face of crazy is anyone who would try to be her Daddy
>>
>>63905128

No, that's just the face of a lecherous old man.

The face of crazy tries to actively destroy lives and reputations over lies.
>>
More or less, yeah. There is always the possibility he did, but we'll see. At the end of the day, Ant is shacking up with girls in their mid twenties, and he just doesn't give a fuck about em the way they want. He's a millionaire whose relationships reside on his term.

That's gonna drive some women absolutely bonkers. I am very much so looking to this week of radio. Curious to see if Dopie comments, and if there is a TACS update on Monday.

Much like his divorce, I'm sure he will go over with his lawyer with what he can and cannot say. Great radio is ahead for us, lads.
>>
File: 1450428309431.jpg (3 MB, 6825x8325) Image search: [Google]
1450428309431.jpg
3 MB, 6825x8325
>video shows Ant smacking her around
>innocent
>>
>ever believing a woman
>especially ever believing a woman with problematic glasses

come on niggas
>>
>>63904523
I hope you scored with that random Asian girl after that.
>>63904784
I hope you scored with your then-GF after that.
>>
>>63905242
She fumbled with her camera while Ant yelled at her across the room. Go back to gawker you faggot.
>>
>>63905201
O&J is finished for the year
>>
>>63905242
>>video shows Ant smacking her around

>video of a crazy woman on drugs saying he broke her hand and hitting herself in the head with her phone

>video shows Ant smacking her around

sure thing chief
>>
>>63905307
Fuck that sucks. At least we got a gold mine for January. Ant will never live this down, and the banter is going to be hilarious.
>>
>>63905201
>Much like his divorce, I'm sure he will go over with his lawyer with what he can and cannot say. Great radio is ahead for us, lads.

My guess is you wont get much more then the statement his lawyer released today. Anything he does say about would be used against him.
>>
>>63905201

>Ant is shacking up with girls in their mid twenties, and he just doesn't give a fuck about em the way they want.

Patrice said it the second Ant bought his mansion: You can't have a girlfriend in a mansion. It's a wife or a harem, but no girl is going to allow herself to remain a mere girlfriend in a giant house like that.

They will either want to wife you so they can never be kicked out of it or they will freak out when they know that will never be an option.

She knew she wasn't going to get anywhere with him and she was wasting her good years with him. She probably grew to resent all of it and decided to fuck him over one last time.
>>
If there was an altercation and her wrist and hand are broken, he is fucked. Sorry, /pol/.
>>
>>63905465

Supposedly her ribs were fractured too. But yeah he is fucked, Innocent or not.

If this was before the whole Ray Rice thing no one would give a shit even if he did do it. But too bad for him its almost 2016 and DV is the crime everyone stigmatizes now
>>
>>63905288
Except for the clear smacking sound and Ant's shadow. Nice try, though.

>>63905315
She is guilty of exaggeration. He is guilty of assault.
>>
>>63905465

>if you aren't on her side you are /pol/

Don't be such a board culture memekid.

Her faking that hit on video is enough to raise fair suspicions here. It was ridiculous to even attempt that and her being crazy enough to try and pull that off speaks volumes about her greater potential craziness in all of this.
>>
>>63905465
>her wrist and hand are broken,

they arent. Even the police reports and what not say this much. The whole thing is that he allegedly strangled her

>>63905458

This. Shes 26 now and knows that was probably her best shot and she cant deal with it. She was also a comedian herself and pretty much bet her entire career on Ant, so she not only loses the relationship thing, but her career and she just snapped.
>>
>>63905570
>DV is the crime everyone stigmatizes now

yeah because before this, domestic violence was celebrated by people

stop being so fucking retarded. Your observations and understanding of the world are shit you autist

>>63905571
>He is guilty of assault.

hes literally not since it hasnt gone to trial yet. Keep grasping at those straws though cuck
>>
>>63905571

>She is guilty of exaggeration. He is guilty of assault.

Something you could not possibly infer without any latent bias on your part.
>>
>>63905458
>Patrice said it the second Ant bought his mansion: You can't have a girlfriend in a mansion. It's a wife or a harem, but no girl is going to allow herself to remain a mere girlfriend in a giant house like that.

So true. Unless she's also a big deal and has her own shit going on there's no way shacking up with these 20 year olds who are a generation removed from the trailer is just setting yourself up for this.
>>
>>63905458
I miss Patrice more in the past couple years than ever before. Patrice's commentary in the end of O&A and now this would have been amazing.
>>
If Opie hated black people, everyone would love him and hate Ant.
>>
>>63903736
Ant was released without bail.
>>
File: 1450213855448.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1450213855448.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
>>63905660
>>63905664
>y-you can't make assumptions based on damning evidence

Looks like you are both cuck'd by some old has-been
>>
>>63905587
This. Everyone was calling Dani a psychotic leech long before this altercation, and I'd have a hard time believing everyone of Ants fans are "pol" when his ear to the internets feedback is a certain subreddit, not 4chan.
>>
>>63903370
Cumia is and always has been a racist piece of shit. Glad he will rot in prison.
>>
>>63903822
She's in her late 20s
>>
>>63905760

sure thing

stay mad at some celebrity for no reason at all while you do absolutely nothing with your life
>>
He's doing time in Nassau County, plus a year or two of probation. That's just how these things go.

None of you stormfront folk will be back to eat your crow anyway, so stop being silly.
>>
>>63905760

That he was the one responsible for inflicting this damning evidence is called into question entirely by her literally faking an instance of assault on camera. That doesn't mean that he didn't possibly do it. Of course it's a possibility, but to outright announce that he did it even with her faking an act for all to see shows how biased you are.

Stutter post all you want you goofy kid.
>>
>>63905816
>dat projection

Easy there, NEETfag. I'm not mad. Just pointing out the obvious to all you virgins.
>>
>>63905885

Don't forget losing all his guns
>>
>>63905909

>I'm not mad.

He says as he drowns in a sea of his own passive aggression.

Simmer down, m8.
>>
ant has cameras in his house, confirmed by gavin. so im thinking with the cameras, 3 things could have gone down

the cameras didnt pick up anything relevant and the cops have to go by what he/she said

the cameras could prove ants story and he wouldnt have gone to jail if he shared them with the cops

the cameras prove danis story and ant wont mention them to the cops
>>
>>63905920
>was just listening to the Chris kyle interview
>ant brought in a gun for Kyle sign
>all of that, now lost

hell, i couldn't imagine losing my amiibo and anus stimulant collections
>>
>>63906005
You got me, sport ;)
>>
>>63906011

You realize that if a NEET on 4chan knows about them there's a pretty good chance the Nassau County Prosecutor does too?
>>
>>63906011
Its possible the cops haven't reviewed the footage yet. Sometimes it takes em a few days to get around to reviewing footage.

I think he got arrested because on a DV call, they can't not take someone to jail. Especially if Dani was accusing him pointblank of assault while they were there. They'll book him and review evidence later.
>>
>>63905571
>Except for the clear smacking sound and Ant's shadow
Heh, if you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you
>>
>>63906159
I'm sorry your hero beats women, bro
>>
>>63906202
>implying anyone would care if that were the case
>>
>>63906202
Thank you for your service
>>
I love O&A and I love Anthony but this Corsican Slave Runner keeps putting himself into these situations.

I can't be arsed to care anymore.

Especially since Patrice is dead, Louis CK doesn't show up anymore, Lady Di is likely dead, Sam Roberts left for nights, Jim and Opie hate each other, etc.

O&A will never be the same again.
>>
>Obama elected president
>Ant explains the 250,000+ tax bracket to you for an hour

Ugggghhhhhhhhh

And the fucking Trayvon summer... Every fucking day
>>
Dani should've stood her ground and shot him.
>>
>>63906659
What an ironic obituary..
>>
>>63906493
Yep, party's over. Time to listen to Bennington until Pepper's cirrhosis sets in.
>>
Bobby told him all that straight up, and Ant says he has a "protocol" for specific girls he courts. Protocol's breaking down. Ant's Fuck You Money is running out. https://vimeo.com/149537944
>>
>>63906600

Sometimes I think he wants to be like Rush or Hannity, but can't do it in a way that doesn't completely alienate his audience because he's not smart enough and half his audience doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>63906779
No Fez or ESD.
I don't really listen to Ron as much anymore either, sadly.
>>
>>63903370
he's jewish, there's no way he's completely innocent
>hurr /pol/
I'll bet on it
>>
>>63903370
I think Ant is probably difficult to live with. He probably always has to have the control in any relationship he has.

BUT, it's clear that she's full of shit. She said he hit him when you could hear his voice from across the room and you couldn't see any contact made while she was shaking the camera. She fucked her own case up.
>>
>>63906911
He's an Italian, and he's /pol/ in human form.
>>
>>63906800

Genghis Deluise called it
>>
>>63906600
>And the fucking Trayvon summer... Every fucking day
That was fucking great, especially when Ant was blowing people the fuck out with facts left and right. The ending with Zimmerman being found not guilty(as he should have) along with having his brother on the show with judge Alex and calling Jenny Hutt out on her shit.
>>
>>63906996
wait he's not jewish
I always thought he was a self hating jew
>>
>>63907017

It was putrid, repetitive radio. Stop signaling your politics.
>>
>>63907090
Nope, you're crazy-wrong.
>>
>>63906996
Honestly, I always saw Ant as more /v/ than /pol/, just because he is obsessed with pc games and pop culture in addition to casual racism.
>>
>>63907144
The only one signaling their politics is you. I made no mention of politics, only facts. You say putrid, I say an interesting and honest discussion about a topic that had many people divided and really exposed biases in the media.
>>
>>63907205
>casual racism

When does it stop being casual?
>>
>>63907240

I guarantee you have at least one dozen "black crime statistics" documents bookmarked.

Eat a dick, you Cumia cuck
>>
>>63907309
You assume too much familia. Stop making things about race and politics.
>>
>>63907309
Don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
File: 145063816761105.png (127 KB, 739x521) Image search: [Google]
145063816761105.png
127 KB, 739x521
Stern's boys are hyper-normies
>>
>>63904523
ugh.. I won't even tell my story but I've been the brunt end of drug abusing women acting like this

I really hope to see the pendulum swing within my lifetime (slut shaming, socially ostricized for divorce and abortion, cops look the other way if you punch your wife), but I don't think it's going to happen
>>
>>63906493
Lady Di was at Anthony's studio on his Dec 17 show

it's on KAT
>>
The charges don't matter all that much anyway. He'll get fucked in the civil trial unless he settles out of court. In a civil trial it's much easier to win plus they bring up a bunch of stuff about his past that won't make him look good.

The question is whether he'll learn anything out of this or just continue dating crazy chicks until it inevitably happens again.
>>
File: 1421601895599.jpg (60 KB, 607x609) Image search: [Google]
1421601895599.jpg
60 KB, 607x609
>>63903370

Of course she's lying. He's asking her to leave the entire video. She's laughing too. Just a stupid, drunk bitch.
Charges will be dropped.
>>
File: esdopie.jpg (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
esdopie.jpg
166 KB, 640x1136
it's pretty awesome that Ant's getting publicity like this. The charges are complete bullshit, and anybody who would be turned off by it would never be a fan of the TACS network shows. And it happens right as the network is hitting its stride.

Ant's really gotten good at hosting a show, instead of just talking about dindus for 2 hours. Gavin is amazing. LoS are actually getting good at not constantly talking over each other. Pat Dixon is... liked by some, reportedly.

And most importantly... EAST SIDE DAVE 2016

The Davey Mac Sports Program was better than O&A and Howard Stern combined. Dave is a genius with a televisual soul and a radio heart.
>>
>>63908595
ESD is overrated as fuck. Can't stand the guy anymore.
>>
>>63904087
Because your hand is broken doesn't mean you can't move it. You watch too many movies.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.