[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a sequel to "The Mist"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gallery_1_7_180293.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1036) Image search: [Google]
gallery_1_7_180293.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1036
Would you watch a sequel to "The Mist"?
>>
just make a decent lovecraft film instead desu
>>
>>63903253
Yes, I'm all for horror movies with H.P. Lovecraft like monsters. Would probably be shit though.
>>
>>63903253
Yes, although that really depends on the plot.
It seemed as though the mist was going away at the end.
>>
>>63903253
Aye I'd be hyped tbqh
>>
<--------- I would like a film of this.
>>
Seems like once they tried flamethrowers that was basically the end of the mist. USA's got enough napalm to stop any hope of a sequel.
>>
>>63903253
I would say just make a movie with kind of shit. Lot of money put into it, and normies disregarded.
But that'll never happen of course.
>>
>>63903350

Different creatures resistant to fire? Set in a city rather than a small town?
>>
>>63903346
>everything is bleak and life sucks: the book
Even Lovecraft, with his pompous writing, had a bit more subtlety than that
>>
>>63903471
I guess you could put it in some big city too important to burn. Insert a jumpscare scene with a sauna in an otherwise mistless area
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.