[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It all depends on how you look at it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
It all depends on how you look at it.
>>
>>63898891

It's a good thing the force doesn't endorse the stoning of people and all that other stuff.
>>
Difference being the Jedi religion doesn't endorse killing people who aren't Jedi
>>
>>63898891
Luke a cute.
CUTE!
>>
>>63898891
Maybe if the WTC had a superlaser that blew up entire cities.
>>
The Death Star was a military target, it was not an act of terror to destroy it.
>>
>>63900670
You mean like the nukes the US droped on japan ?
>>
File: file.png (453 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
453 KB, 600x500
why does his face looks so different in Empire?

It was only 3 years since the first movie before you say it's age
>>
>>63902807
broken nose
>>
File: Pantani.jpg (67 KB, 272x340) Image search: [Google]
Pantani.jpg
67 KB, 272x340
>>63898891
>it's ok when we do it
>>
>>63902807
He can't drive
>>
>>63902807
He actually got in a car accident between ANH and Empire. The scars on his face after the wampa attack are real. Not even bullshitting, look it up.
>>
>>63902807
He got into a terrible motorcycle accident bro, apparently his face was like hamburger meat.
>>
>>63901065
>WTC was housing a fully stocked nuclear silo
I like this theory
>>
>>63902807
He broke his nose in a car accident in 1977.
>>
He destroyed a military base/weapon that was responsible for the death of billions of people and was minutes away from obliterating the rebel homeworld.

It was either kill thousands of armed military men, or let them kill a few more billion civilians on Yavin 4 die.

Were there innocent people on the Death Star? Maybe, but it was a tactical strike, not a terroristic strike.
>>
>>63903105
The rebels were a bunch of goddamn traitors and terrorists
>>
>>63903049
It was worse than that nig
>>
>>63898891
But the empire destroyed an entire planet of helpless people who couldn't fight back.
>Alderaan
>>
>>63903147
Traitors possibly, but again, they were attacking military bases for tactical purposes, not civilian locations for terrorism.

I've seen this image floating around on facebook, and I think people really just don't understand what the fuck terrorism is.
>>
>>63903171
Alderaan had terrorist training camps. It was a legit target.
>>
>>63903224
Haha...okay.
>>
>>63902807
Anybody have that before and after graph of Mark Hamill?
>>
>>63898891
unironically spamming this meme Milo keeps pushing.
>>
>>63898891
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil
>>
like the islam thing, makes you think huh?
>>
>>63898891
If an ISIS soldier could pilot a F-15, fly it through the trenches of DC and blow up the White House using wizard like powers. Then I might question who is on the right side of things.
>>
The Jedi should kill apostates.
>>
File: haydenjedi.jpg (60 KB, 648x291) Image search: [Google]
haydenjedi.jpg
60 KB, 648x291
Everyone knows america is the evil empire, except americans.

bin laden= obi wan
emperor= cheney
alderaan= iraq
tatooine=afghansistan
nato/us army= storm troopers
taliban= rebel alliance
khadaffi= han solo
>>
>>63903303
>Tfw Mark totally UNJUST'ed himself
>>
reminds me of the matrix where morpheus was the FBI's most wanted man

kind of makes you wonder what info the guys at the top know...
>>
>>63900878
The economic centre of a country isn't a valid target?
>>
>>63908197

Not him but you're right terrorism is an inherently vague term. If you're talking about calculated civilian deaths as a means of disrupting enemy activity, aka inciting terror, we are responsible of it as well.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (318 KB, 1618x1074) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
318 KB, 1618x1074
>>63908197
>The economic centre of a country isn't a valid target?

Yes.
>>
>>63898891
There is only one way to look at the Star Wars story. It's about overcoming the father archetype.
>>
Did anyone actually watch Star Wars?

Luke says straight away he hates the Empire and wants to get off his farm and join Biggs in the rebellion as soon as he can.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.