[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the same person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: cantberused.png (876 KB, 957x592) Image search: [Google]
cantberused.png
876 KB, 957x592
Prove me wrong

protip:you can't
>>
I noticed that she had his exact fighting style once she got Luke's saber.
>>
>>63897681
this
she kept making like a stabbing motion
>>
>In a plot-twist Rey goes Dark Side, while Kylo Ren turns to the light side. This creates a strong adversary for the resistance
>>
>>63897787
I don't see how Rey could be corrupted to the Dark Side (something to do with her parents, but what?). She's portrayed as being so powerful that it would be very cool to see her go full-Sidious. Kylo going Light Side would be very interesting, as well.
>>
>>63897864
She almost sold BB-8 for 60 portions
>>
>>63897612
this

notice once ren was blocked by her, she learned his fears? it probably worked backwards too. ren was scared shitless, especially his line about her growing more powerful with every minute. he discovered here palpatine lineage and was terrified.
>>
>sheev
>she
>number 23
It all fits perfectly.
>>
>>63897927
That was out of shear desperation. She also didn't understand the situation at that point.
>>
File: Reyvan.png (2 MB, 1918x1063) Image search: [Google]
Reyvan.png
2 MB, 1918x1063
>>63897864
She was born with a natural affinity to the dark side, and has strong sith linguine. This evident more in the book which tells us that the "force" she used during the fight with Ren was actually dark voices influencing her. She would of killed Ren if not for the planet split. She also has a I'm strong on my own and don't need no one attitude, which to her case she is. I'm guessing next episode will have these voices as a major plot point, as she struggles with them. It will be reveled that Luke and the others left her to Jakku due to her Dark side powers which were to much for Luke to want to make the same mistake again. When she learns this and that she was left alone due to being a monster she will lose it, and turn to Snoke which will tempt her by saying her real family was the dark side all along, and to fulfill her destiny. Ren will then turn back to the light after his redemption arc helped by Han Solo killing himself for him. Rey will then dawn his mask and become pic related.
>>
>>63898316
Coulda just made KOTOR a trilogy. But nooo, jew jew Abrams has to ruin everything.
>>
>>63898316
Her struggling with her dark side as seen by the poster, and one of her songs having dark themes makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0OUHPjlnI
>>
>>63898316
I'd be fine with this, if only because it gives me a new hope for another trilogy, then based on KotOR II
>>
>>63898316
This would be cool

She needs more depth to her character, right now she's just too perfect, I can't see how they're going to make a story out of her and actually have her develop at all beyond taking the BBC
>>
>>63897612
>It's Sheev's son, then.

Except it was his daughter, not his son.
>>
>>63897612
if she's Sheev's daughter I will personally fellate JJ Abrams on his circumcised jew penis
>>
>>63898316
>dawn his mask
fucking kek
>>
File: rey2.jpg (30 KB, 1000x425) Image search: [Google]
rey2.jpg
30 KB, 1000x425
>>63897612
shit
>>
>>63897787
As much as I would love for that to happen, Kylo is beyond redemption since he killed Han so early

I think it might be more interesting to have Rey tempted by Snoke after she disagrees with Luke on something, and then she and Kylo duel each other both with red sabers to determine who will be Snoke's apprentice and as Kylo dies he reveals to Rey she's his sister
>>
File: Daisy2.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Daisy2.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
>they picked Daisy specifically because her smile is kind of spooky
>>
Hmmmmm......
>>
File: To much.jpg (24 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
To much.jpg
24 KB, 250x200
>>63898316
>>63899384
>mfw hearing her cold, calm voice under that mask
>>
>>63898316
That's too good of a story for Disney to even approve. not to mention it makes their strong female lead evil, you cant have that in todays SJW society.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.