[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeland Season Finale Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18
30 mins to showtime bros.
>>
If Quinn dies I'm out
>>
>>63894762
>Homeland Season Finale Thread

Read this as series finale first.

How the fuck is this show still going after ginger cuck was killed off.
>>
>>63895039
If he doesn't I'm out
>>
>>63895213
He's literally the most interesting character on the show
>>
>>63895084
It's just been the carrie show ever since broody died
>>
>>63894762
+1 for team quinn
>>
stream?
>>
>>63895241
yeah but he isn't immortal
It would be ridiculous if he survives all the shit that happened to him this season
>>
File: 1416331789341.png (287 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1416331789341.png
287 KB, 500x489
Who /Currie/ here?
>>
STREAM PLEASE
>>
Terrorists btfo
>>
>>63896134
so.... the russian is defecting?
stream lagged
>>
>>63896592
Possibly. Allison left him and Saul wants to make a deal if he can help them catch Allison
>>
Season 6: Carrie wheels a vegetable Quinn around Europe as they chase bad guys
>>
I don't know how I feel about this season. Some parts have been great while others have been abysmal. I think they should start thinking about a series finale, they're running this thing into the ground.
>>
>>63897380

Honestly I think with the state of current world affairs, this show could be amazing playing out one unique scenario/attack every season.
>>
how is paid streaming not an option I mean it's literally 2015 and they're still expecting me to pay like $200 a month just so I can watch one tv show once a week

I mean that's $50 for 1 hour of television, almost a dollar a minute, totally ridiculous

Showtime should offer a livestreaming option and I would pay to watch it live from their site like probably up to $5 per episode
>>
>>63897438
>>63897380
Maybe they'll copy Sicario and the CIA will dump Carrie and Saul in Mexico.
>>
>>63897476
If you have Amazon Prime you get a massive discount for showtime online.
>>
>>63897476

there's all kinds of ways to stream showtime with an a la carte package. i get it on playstation vue.
>>
>>63894762
I know you pussys miss jessica Brody
>>
>>63897380
The last season should be WW3 breaking out
>>
File: 1423939877642.png (26 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1423939877642.png
26 KB, 775x591
>>63897588
ye
>>
>>63897588
I do
>>
Based fuckin saul
>>
>quinn dead
so there is literally no reason to keep watching, right?
>>
File: 1407798258057.jpg (85 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1407798258057.jpg
85 KB, 580x563
god damn it
>>
>>63897794
yeah that was a great way to end that storyline, brutal.
also it felt nice to see snowdeana get cucked

>>63897815
not really. did they explicitly show him die though?
>>
>SVR set up Saul to be cucked

Top lel
>>
why is this threat so dead??

>>63898497

yeah, they never show and all the light and carrie's face... I don't know, I want him to live so bad but if he's really going to be retarded from now on or something there's no point... damn why is it so inconclusive? why?
>>
btw what do you guys think about otto "proposing" to carrie? did you expect it? I surely didn't, I didnt think that was the reason for him being so shady with jonas... what an envious fuck
>>
stream was laggin, need to download to rewatch it
at least I saw Saul and the russians, bye allison

i think he looks badass with the beanie and no glasses, like the deaddropt scenes
>>
>>63899173
it is sort of bullshit
what was the point of leaving any room for misconceptions. I would love if he made a miraculous recovery and went back to kicking ass but that would be ridiculous.

>>63899316
That was way out of the blue, and I really hope it's not the basis for season 6.
>>
>>63899408
>I really hope it's not the basis for season 6.
You know it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
This thread needs more Dana
>>
>smug libtard journalist finally gets BTFO

So satisfying
>>
>>63899761
maybe the best moment of the episode
>>
>>63900304
That and dead Allison
>>
>>63897165
please yes
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1362x625) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1362x625
>>
File: snapshot.png (519 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.png
519 KB, 1280x720
>Blya...
What did he mean by this?
>>
series should end there
>>
Carrie was getting ready to smother Quinn right?
>>
>>63899761
>>63900304
>only character who isn't a big government shill
>smug libtard
>>
>>63894762
JESUS CROIST JACKY BOI The Leftovers has spoiled everything for me and everything seems like shit in comparison. 5/10 did not care about the finale or characters at all.
>>
>>63902418
think so. They probably left it "to be determined" because they don't know if Rupert will be back or not.
>>
>>63902470
She literally used libtard "BUT MUH *FEEEEEEEEELS*" justification for not telling the BND sooner about that mudslime who had prior knowledge of the attempted gas attack.

(Sarin) Gas yourself.
>>
File: lQaWqgw[1].png (492 KB, 824x550) Image search: [Google]
lQaWqgw[1].png
492 KB, 824x550
>>63903099
>not believing in constitutional liberty
>>
>carrie out of the cia for good now
>quinn dead
>libtard journalist BTFO

this seemed like a series finale to me.

this show without quinn is like game of thrones without jon snow
>>
>>63903366
the shows been silly as fuck for a long time now. i think maybe next season carrie will just be a vigilante and we can slowly transition to capeshit
>>
>>63903169
>constitutional liberty
>used to protect terror suspects

Choose one (1) then sarin gas yourself, libtard.
>>
>>63899761
>>63903099
>>63903907

Since when was 4chan conservative and republican?
>>
>>63904222
1) contrarians
2) thinking that calling eachother niggers had deep racial meaning
3) groupthink//bangwagoners
4) trolls
5) i can't remember exactly. when did fedora become a thing? 2010 maybe? sometime after 'Anonymous'
>>
>>63904222
>one person = the whole board
Nice meme

>>63904339
Sarin gas yourself.
>>
I know Saul wanted Allison dead, but they could've easily taken her alive and gotten more info out of her

Also I don't like how they do these slow, wind-down episodes for the season finale, it happened last season too. Just feels really anticlimactic and makes for bad television
>>
Did interest in this series really drop off that hard? Pretty sparse discussion. I thought it was a good finale. Really did feel like a series finale in more ways than one. Has Homeland become... underrated?

You can also tell they really took notes from the wire this season too. It begins with Carrie saving the day more or less and then everyone has to eat shit for the next 40 minutes because that kind of win has a price.
>>
>>63905085
>Has Homeland become... underrated
Nah bro, it's pretty retarded if we're being honest. Like a better version of 24. It was fun though. Saul getting cucked for like the 4th time in the row was great. Quinn's death made me feel feelings.

>>63905048
>I know Saul wanted Allison dead, but they could've easily taken her alive and gotten more info out of her

I thought this was weird. The 30's gangster style shootup. I'm not a militaryfag but they had intel there was only 2 of them, stationary, so they could have just shot them fairly accurately without going fucking ham on the rest of the car right? Seems out of character for him to order a murder like that.
>>
>>63905085
HOL' UP
HOL' UP
HOL' UP

IS U SAYIN...Carrie = McNutty?
>>
>>63905206
Yep, I think that scene would've played out better if they tried to take her at the roadblock then she tries to escape and they end up killing her in the chaos.

Instead she gets executed in cold blood when they should've taken her in to get more information on how much intel she's leaked to the russians.
>>
>>63905402
I think Saul was simply very pissed and didn't want to give her any opportunity to wiggle her way out of the punishment she deserved
>>
>>63905206
Well by underrated I mean there's not a lot of popular buzz around it anymore versus like, critical acclaim for being deep or meaningful or whatever. I think a lot of people tuned out after Brody left but the show is still pretty solid after the retooling I think.

Not the other guy but I assumed they shot up allison because if it ever got out that the russians had penetrated the CIA that hardcore they'd be fucked forever and unable to operate (something Dar Adal said a few episodes ago I think) so maybe quietly snuffing her out and probably saying she died in a cia training exercise was easier for them. I agree it would have been more in character for them to try and capture her alive though. Or she should have just escaped and never been heard from again.
>>
where the fuk is dah torrent lol
>>
>>63905554
It's on the front page of couchtuner if you don't mind streaming it
>>
>>63905531
I think Claire Danes still gets a nom every year at the emmys but yeah most of the hype died after season 1.
>>
>>63903366
s1 didn't have Quinn
>>
>>63899560
I know it's bait. I fucking KNOW it is, but honestly you've caught me m8, so here goes: GTFO you faggot. Dana was fucking shit tier with "problems" like seriously STFU! You annoying fucking bitch! I honestly don't remember much from season 1 or 2 or 3, but what I do remember is that I fucking hated this cunt.
>>
File: 1407445635977.jpg (16 KB, 198x223) Image search: [Google]
1407445635977.jpg
16 KB, 198x223
>>63907006
Honestly though? She was one of the better, more complex characters in seasons 2 and 3
>>
>>63905206>>63905048
Did you miss how pissed he was few episodes back, remembering how many agents died because of her?
And then Quinn happened, and she also targeted Carrie.
Saul wanted revenge, and took it before Dar Adal could interfere again.
>>
>>63907197
I understood why he did it, but every time the writers have him make these irrational decisions based on emotions alone it diminishes his character more imo

He used to be the levelheaded one while Carrie was going off her meds and being crazy as hell but now Saul is not much better than her.
>>
I saw the During and Carrie thing coming a mile away. He didn't want the ginger dude and her to be together anymore. I like him, so I hope things work out between them now that based Quinn is no more. I think Carrie deserves to be happy after all the shit she's been through and maybe with During she can finally get a chance a redemption.
>>
Glad to see Eowyn finally got hers. Jewish grandad doesnt play.

Will miss Quinn tho - not really the way I'd have envisioned him going out. He's been the best character for a few seasons now.

The Otto twist was out of left field. Did not see that coming. Looks like he'll be firing his lawyer if that gambit works.

Disappointed the world most annoying journalist didnt get tortured to death, but at least we got to watch her sell out.

>Would have preferred to see the terrorists actually succeed in their attack. Not at the train station, but at a second location - something unexpected. A twist to set up next season.

I enjoyed this season. Homeland has become a semi-plausible version of 24. I could do with a few more seasons of this.

>>63902083
Hhnnggh Damn I want to bone that crazy bitch.
>>
>>63907446
Terrorists always succeeding with double/triple-layered plots in season finale became too cliche for Homeland.
This "shoot dude in first 5 mins and that's it" way is refreshing.
>>
>>63905725
>Claire Danes gets nominated

What the fuck? She's one of the worst actors on the show.
>>
>>63894762
Quinn please survive ;_;
>>
>>63907576
Meh, it felt like the GoT formula. (Pack the action into the 2nd to last ep of the season, then spend the finale ep picking up the pieces of the season's plot arcs).

A successful large scale attack would have been a 'gamechanger' and would have opened up some interesting plot possibilities. (All the more interesting in the wake of the multipronged attacks in Paris a couple months ago).

This ep was pretty tame, save for the bullet riddled car.
>>
>>63907763
They tendo to keep the story related to the currently ongoings of the world, this seasons Had syria, hezbollah, germany cucked by sandnigroes and libtards, and Carrie saving the day.
As I'm not from a country that's directly affected by the conflict with muslims, i have limited knowledge of what's trending nowadays and what can stick until the start of the next seasons for key plotpoints that may surface
During being an actual nazi skow playing everyone would be awesome. Carrie is as aryan as he can get.
>>
>>63907739
he'd be a potato m8
>>
I skipped this season, is Carrie still an awful character or has she been redeemed?
>>
>>63908091
She's still making innocent people die for her all the time and looks like she's on brink of breaking into tears and hysteria whenever anything happens.
>>
>>63908043
German doctors can pull a miracle, you don't know!
>>
>huge buildup to terrorist attack is over in 6 minutes
>>
>>63894762
Wait, people are still watching this shit?
>>
>>63907739

I cried like such a bitch at the ending. I don't even care about him getting with Carrie but I fucking loved Quinn ass kicking people and just being a total badass silent professional with a glimmer of good in him. As much as I hate to say it I hope this is the point where Homeland jumps the shark and they bring Quinn back for next season. He made this fucking show for me.
>>
>>63909350
there is no next season
she's not that person anymore
>>
>>63909560
Show directors said they are considering next season and its intentionally open-ended because of that in their interviews for final episode.
>>
>>63908043
The show should change from a drama to a comedy. Carrie and Peter "The Tater" Quinn could wonder around Europe getting into mischief as a result of Quinn's hapless retard antics.
>>
Now that Carrie is out of the cia for good can the show focus on German Carrie? autism > bipolar mania
>>
>>63909560
>>63909673
it already got renewed. Two more seasons.
>>
>>63894762
Why did she kill Quinn, so that she could be with a billionaire husband?

She thinks if Quinn lives, he'll just become an obstacle because he will fight to win her. But if Quinn dies, she can marry the billionaire and inherit his billions.
>>
>The Bachelorette: Spooks edition
>>
File: qt autist.png (255 KB, 606x586) Image search: [Google]
qt autist.png
255 KB, 606x586
What does /tv/ think of Astrid?
>>
>>63910021
She betrayed her motherland for some yankee's cock.
>>
>>63909875
She hasn't killed him yet. That's your interpretation.
>>
>>63910021
da best

>>63894762
Not complaining, but did anyone feel a sense of familiarity when she went to disconnect quinn . Everything about that scene reminded me of the similar scene in the dexter finale
>>
P-please tell me Quinn will still be removing mudslime scum next seasons. Why would they get rid of the best character?
>>
Why didn't they play the intro this time? I missed the nice depressing jazz music.
>>
>>63894762
>The Knick kills offthack
>Homeland kills off quinn
fucking hell it's been a rough few days
at least based cärrie completely destroyed cunt reporter
>>
>>63910125

I'm starting to think they won't. He rounds out the trio too well to remove him completely. But he's had such a shitty seasons. First shot, then gassed like a fucking dog, the tortured and maybe-dying like a weak little bitch in his bed, killed by the very same person that fucked him over to start with. I don't understand why they'd put a show favorite like that through the wringer. Then again I am a filthy casual.
>>
>>63902132

CYKA BLYAT
>>
>>63909939

underrated post
>>
File: Peter_Quinn_2.jpg (54 KB, 407x473) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Quinn_2.jpg
54 KB, 407x473
>grew up in foster-care suffering several abuses as he stated himself with the fat lady
>governement took care of you turning him into a killing machine
>never had a chance with his waifu
>"always wanted the darkness, don't say silly words for me, I don't care"

Was Quinn a real human bean and a real hero?
>>
>>63902470
she literally helped release a terrorist cell that almost killed thousands because 'muh feels ;_;'

but then again you're certainly a ,libtard so you probably think she was right, and that Merkel is too.
>>
>>63907576
>This "shoot dude in first 5 mins and that's it" way is refreshing.
Maybe..
But This "shoot dude in first 5 mins and 90% of the remaining episode was retarded boring shit" wasn't very refreshing.
3/4 of the episode was about character no one gives a fuck about ( the journalist, the hacker, Carrie's ex, Otto ) or stuff we don't give a fuck about ( Carrie's relationships ).

Plus, as the entire season 5, had plot holes/bad writing.

Saul just kills an agent that spends DECADES working for the Russians? Do you even imagine the ABSOLUTE FUCKTONS of information she would have?

And little things that just aren't quality television, ment to explain things to <75IQ people...
The cops remove the barricade thing while the car is still in sight.

Yeah I'm sure these guys carrying a burned spy aren't on the edge and wouldn't find that suspicious at all right?

That's just the last drop over a full season of shitty actions/reactions by a bunch of characters.

Nigger agent gives his gun to a suspected spy, they let her alone in the bathroom, let her alone in the hospital with a light wound, they let the ex-con guy alone, jesus fuck it's a good thing they didn't capture Ben Ladin on that show, they would have just handed him the keys so they can sleep a bit on the travel back home.

Plus, a bunch of boring plotlines that got nowhere.

Worst season of all time.
I try to think about what was great on that season... And all I got would be... Hey, no Brody's family bullshit!
...But instead we got Carrie's bf bullshit, Carrie's boring job bullshit, retarded jouranlist bullshit, hacker bullshit...

I don't know what changed, if they had new writers or what, but the quality of the script really declined.
>>
>>63911066
>tfw he will never pound raqqa into a parking lot
>>
>>63895084
Quinn dying could have wrapped things up for a decent series finale but
>lol showtime

so expect 4 more seasons that getting progressively worse
>>
>>63908946
That was disappointing... But on the other hand, we knew the gas wasn't being released as soon as Carrie entered the tunnel. ( because she can't die ) so if it didn't happen early, it'd just be more buildup for something we knew would be stopped.
>>
>>63911349
Carrie dying from gas poisoning would be cool ending to series.
>>
>>63911283
>Saul just kills an agent that spends DECADES working for the Russians? Do you even imagine the ABSOLUTE FUCKTONS of information she would have?
What information?
She's not SVR employee, she knows only what she was told by handles and it was clearly demonstrated that they never tell her anything but direct orders for next few days.
She could reveal info on these handles, signals they use, safehouses and so on, but SVR would know about failure in hours and withdraw their disclosed assets before CIA could extract information.
>>
Just finished episode 12, did she turn off Quinn's life support?
>>
>>63911328
Considering it's Showtime it will end with Carrie growing a beard and having a new life as a fisherwoman
>>
>>63911473
it's a bit ridiculous to assume they never told her (or that she never figured) a single thing in all that time.

But even if that was the case... At the very least they'd want to know what they told them. To know what is or isn't safe anymore.

You seriously think Saul wouldn't want to have her in a room?
>>
>>63911089
>would punish innocent people just to catch a guilty person

Glad that's how we don't do it in murrica.
>>
>>63911581
>people who have been convicted of crimes the wrong way
>innocents

also
>would let THOUSAND of people die just so you don't wrongly jail an handful of innocents for a couple weeks

Lesser of 2 evils.
>>
>>63911581
>>63911632
>innocent
>dodging a jail sentence in her homeland
>cuts a deal to dodge a jail sentence in naziland
>>
>>63911632
Yes, that's how things work. Wanting to disregard to the rules that make civilization possible just to dick someone who you think is guilty is literally the definition of "muh feels".
>>
>>63911656
yeah, also that.
She just shat on the memories of a man who was wrongfully arrested/jailed, and who she believe was 'suicided' by the CIA.

Just so they don't kill some hacker guy.

So let me recap.
It's fine if we lie and shit on a dead guy and call him a terrorist, to save one guy ( life is important! )

but it's not fine if we arrest people the wrong way, so lets just release a terrorist cell ( becuase life is not important! )

Does not compute.
>>
>>63911580
> it's a bit ridiculous to assume they never told her
Why would they?
"Hey, chief of CIA station in Berlin, it has nothing to do with your job or anything, but we just deployed these guys in country <X>"?
Its already ridiculous that anyone but Krupin ever contacted her. Playing by rules, he would be only SVR guy she knows and who knows her in face.
Its normal mode of operation to assume that even own personnel would be captured or defect when doing clandestine operations in enemy territory, and there are always contingency plans for such case.

>You seriously think Saul wouldn't want to have her in a room?
He already had her cornered once but Dar Adal downplayed it for political reasons. He wouldn't risk letting her off the hook again for something he can extract from already cooperating Krupin.
>>
>>63911701
"who you think is guilty"
You don't think, you know, only the laws are stupid something.

You do realize that the governments know the name of EVERY SINGLE FUCKING leader of EVERY SINGLE criminal organisation, right?

But they can't arrest him because laws require a bazillion proofs or the guy will walk.

And then suddently they arrest him and charge him with 250 murders, HOLYSHIT they all figured it all at once?
of course not, they had bunch of proofs collected over the years but it wasn't enough to guarantee a conviction, so they let him loose while they get more... and while he kills more, and so on.

They round up these guys ( criminal leaders ) and put a bullet in the back of their heads, I'm not gonna cry for them.

And they throw terrorists in jail in any way, I'll be glad they did.
>>
>>63911809
you didn't reply to the most important part of the post;
Saul would want to know what she told them exactly.

Plus, she wasn't just some shit asset that executed orders mindlessly...
She had been working there for so long. Of course she hears shit... This is never one-way.

Saul told Carrie she was right about Brody, even if she wasn't CIA anymore at this time, and so on.
>>
File: 1444749552159.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1444749552159.png
124 KB, 500x333
so Carrie ended Quinn's suffering, right?
>>
>>63912071
she wanted, but the light changed her mind
>>
>>63912071
nah
>>
how many men i've grown emotionally attached to is this show going to kill? ;__;
>>
>>63912071
yes :(

"Don't give me a star" confirmed it. First Brody now Quinn
>>
what Saul did with the russian car in Poland, was it even legal?
>>
>>63913940
of course it wasn't
>>
>>63913940
On what planet would any aspect of what Saul did there be legal?
>>
>>63913940
Most things CIA does are not legal. Assassinations Quinn performed in Germany and before are illegal too.
>>
File: Homeland 5x12 in 120s.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Homeland 5x12 in 120s.webm
3 MB, 320x180
>Previously on Homeland
>>
Remember when they trained Brody from a debilitated drug addicted back up to special forces tier in like a week

I bet that's going to happen with vegetable Quinn if they decide to bring him back
>>
>>63916416
They never said that he is vegetable, only "very low chances of recovering".
>>
If Quinn doesn't die I riot
>>
File: 1450497817604.png (865 KB, 833x899) Image search: [Google]
1450497817604.png
865 KB, 833x899
Do the writers have a hard on for letting enemy intelligence officers live?

Last season we had Currie who wasn't even arrested although she deserved to be killed for letting the terrorists attack the US embassy.

This season, we have kraut carry and the nazis who blackmailed the qt3.14 reporter to keep her mouth shut.
We ALSO had a fucking russki KGB guy that completely ruined alison and got away scot free.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
>>
>>63911812
>They round up these guys ( criminal leaders ) and put a bullet in the back of their heads, I'm not gonna cry for them.
Maybe not, but you will cry once government decides to spray you full of lead, which is inevitable in a society where the state does whatever the fuck it wants with no accountability or requirement of due process.

Why don't you move to China? They have a long history of government-led mass murder, usually enabled by retarded sheep like yourself.
>>
>>63916809
>This season, we have kraut carry and the nazis who blackmailed the qt3.14 reporter to keep her mouth shut.
Kraut Carrie is based, bro. She shut that smug cunt up good.
>>
>>63916809
>We ALSO had a fucking russki KGB guy that completely ruined alison and got away scot FREE.
>implying
Allison ruined herself by being a greedy bitch. The SFB didn't conjure leverage against her out of thin air.
>>
>>63916809
>We ALSO had a fucking russki KGB guy that completely ruined alison and got away scot free.
I remember Saul or Adal mentioning that he has diplomatic immunity back when Allison was caught with him. You can't do anything with diplomats, unless you want to ruin international law and have your diplomatic staff to be used as retaliation material.
>>
>>63910021
Fun fact: You can mock women called Astrid by calling them "Arschtritt", which translates to "kick in the ass".
>>
>>63910063
>disconnect quinn

u wot

She didn't "disconnect" him in the sense of cutting of his life support, all she did was take the pulse sensor off his finger.

Have you ever been to a hospital?
>>
>>63918121
Why would you do that to a qt though
>>
>>63918339
I think taking the thing off his finger was her getting ready to do it but she may have changed her mind at the last second for whatever reason
>>
>>63918468
The light m8. Is this the new "did Tony got shot"?
>>
>Homeland season 6
>Carrie doesn't kill Quinn, he stays alive as a drooling wheelchair bound retard
>Carrie brings Quinn back to the US to take care of him and her baby
>Carrie can't always be around so Dana is brought back as a caretaker for Quinn and to babysit the babby
>meanwhile Saul is getting cucked by some different woman
Any good?
>>
>>63918468
She took it off his finger and put it on hers so the alarms wouldn't sound when she killed him.
>>
>>63918839
You forgot Carrie will be fucking and be deeply in love with some new man, probably not During.
>>
>Homeland season 6
>Carrie doesn't kill Quinn, he stays alive with all his mental faculties intact, except he can't move or speak and is bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life
>Carrie marries Otto, brings Quinn to live with her and Otto in their mansion
>Carrie puts Quinn in her and Otto's bedroom so she can monitor him in case he needs help
>Carrie and Otto have sex in their bedroom every night before going to bed, and Quinn is in there with them witnessing them fucking and hearing Carrie's loud moans
>Otto and Carrie don't mind because Quinn can't move or talk anyway
>>
>>63919417
>>Carrie and Otto have sex in their bedroom every night before going to bed, and Quinn is in there with them witnessing them fucking and hearing Carrie's loud moans
>>
>>63919471
Saul listened to 2 couples having sex on two separate occasions, one with Carrie and Brody, and the other with the terrorist guy and his wife.

He got c.ucked twice, first by his Indian wife, and second by Allison. Is there any TV character more c.ucked than him?
>>
>>63919681
I can't think of any Tbh. I still wish he would have let his whore wife know how badly she fucked up by cucking him.
>>
>>63902132
Wait, Sam Harris is on Homeland?
>>
Why was Allison aiding terrorism and underage prostitution?
>>
>>63920761
terrorism yes
the underage prostitution was simply tolerated
>>
Actor that does Quinn is surprizingly brittish. He stars in Hitman: Agent 47.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2679042/
>>
>>63919681
the bride he worked so hard for married someone else while he was away
>>
>>63924093
brody (damian lewis) is british as well
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 964x994) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 964x994
>>63907087
Dana was a qt, I wish they used her more and had her do something crazy like shoot carrie.
>>
>>63924780
so was estes i think
>>
>>63924832
Should've shown her floppy pancake tits when she was doing her whole nude camwhoring thing
>>
>sends man she loves (Brody) to his death
>almost intentionally drowns her own baby
>authorized drone strikes responsible for the death of hundreds of civilians
>fucks a confused young student (Ayaan) and sends him to his death
>would have blown up her mentor Saul using a drone if Quinn hadn't stopped her
>about to kill Quinn in his hospital bed

Why is she so fucked up bros? Even Jack Bauer had more of conscience.
>>
>>63926339
She is basically insane without her meds
>>
>>63926339
>>63926394
Imagine how much chaos she would sow if she took up the CIA director's offer of basically autonomy in the missions she chooses with all of the CIA's resources at her call.
>>
>>63926612
Would be great to watch

Her and Quinn's craziness and ability to do whatever it takes is what they need to crush the terrorists
>>
>>63926339
this is why never send a woman to do a man's job
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.