[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Hardy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: thardy.png (194 KB, 589x1011) Image search: [Google]
thardy.png
194 KB, 589x1011
I might have missed this being discussed here because of all the SW:TFA talk but what did /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>63894520
Am I supposed to know who this is?
>>
>>63894520
Wow what the fuck happened? Is there a video of this?
>>
>>63894520
Kek you could reword most of his tweets to a counter argument so easily 'journalists rely on actors interviews to keep their websites open' etc.

What a butthurt baby.
>>
>>63894520
I hope this is on camera.
>>
Why does this guy type like a homo?
>>
>>63894520
>no one HAS to do press or give interviews
Uh this person is a fucking idiot. Actors do have to do press tours and give interviews.
>>
lol name drop much dude?
>>
>>63894520
Welp, I guess who ever that is (no seriously, who even is that?) will never work in this town again. Let this be a lesson to you journos, since you'll fade into obscurity long before most celebs do. Might be better for you to remember what rung on the ladder you stand upon.
>>
One cry baby crying about another cry baby.

And the world continues to turn.
>>
File: drew.jpg (33 KB, 515x505) Image search: [Google]
drew.jpg
33 KB, 515x505
>>63895074
I legitimately thought it was a girl writing before I checked the name
>>
>>63894520

>it's up to other people to make it easier to do my job

if interviewing was easy then anyone could do it. That's why there's bad interviewers and good interviewers.
>>
>>63894520
>he chose to take a nap during my scheduled time

lmao that is great
>>
File: 1409178074509.jpg (16 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
1409178074509.jpg
16 KB, 197x200
>>63894520
Tom Hardy absolutely wrekt this cunt.
>>
File: 1447820073105.jpg (39 KB, 601x451) Image search: [Google]
1447820073105.jpg
39 KB, 601x451
>this guy is gonna get spammed with Bane-posting
>>
>>63895359
Lol 4chan is not what it used to be
He'll get like 4 Us at best
>>
Have we started the fire?
>>
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED HACK
>>
>>63894520

Why should I give a fuck? Actors always have to do these big press tours for every movie now, and it's all completely redundant after the first 2 or 3 interviews. I don't really think "DrewAtHitFix" adds much to the filmmaking process, and I don't really care that Tom Hardy didn't smile at him and cheerfully answer the same bullshit questions they ask every actor
>>
What a fucking faggot. At least Tom Hardy contributes something to the artform. Unlike """"""""DrewAtHitFix"""""""" who only comments on others doing so.
>>
perhaps he is wondering why you would slam a man on twitter before making six more salty ass tweets
>>
hes a delicate guy
>>
>>63894520
I don't know why lately journalists think anyone cares about their opinions.

You are there to tell me what happened. That is all. If Hardy is a drunken idiot during the interview, report it. If he's a stand up guy, report that. But you don't go on twitter and cry about it.

Fuck this narcissistic generation and this planet.
>>
>>63895244
>That's why there's bad interviewers and good interviewers
What can a good interviewer get out of someone who's napping?
>>
File: tom-hardy-as-cia.jpg (114 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
tom-hardy-as-cia.jpg
114 KB, 1920x816
>>63894520

Theatricality and deception. Powerful agents to the uninitiated. But the big guy is initiated.
>>
>>63899134
write a humerous story about it
>>
>>63894520

Like a baby bird, squawking and jumping up for his share of vomit from Mama Hardy Bird's mouth.
>>
Is this one sperg literally the only guy ranting?

I thought all of the tweets were from different journalists at first which maybe would have been worthy of a thread.
>>
>>63894520
>>63894520
>Tom Hardy is just an actor
And I guess he's more important somehow?
>>
>>63899813
I think his point is that Tom Hardy is an actor, not like a head of state or someone who's "important." He's a guy who does a job. No reason to be intimidated by that.
>>
>>63894520
>Entitled entertainment "journalists" complain about entitled actors

Okay.
>>
>>63894520
good riddance, don't give a fuck about entertainment "reporters"
>>
Hardy has alllllways been a dick on these junkets. He must have been an even bigger, more obnoxious one than usual to warrant a bunch of tweets from sycophantic Hollywood writers. He's damn handsome though.
>>
>>63894520
Kill yourself @DrewAtHitFix
>>
File: 4578.png (8 KB, 612x147) Image search: [Google]
4578.png
8 KB, 612x147
Why didn't he get more shit for how unprofessional he was during his AMA? People were being respectful and he'd just shit post memes
>>
All of his Mad Max junkets were pretty honest and he came across pretty friendly in most of them I watched.
>>
>>63900239
Tom Hardy posts on /s4s/ IIRC.
>>
>I have a very important job peddling false personas of famous strangers to fat midwesterners who pick up tabloids in the supermarket! How dare he not respect the work I do!
>>
>>63894520
lmao, why is this guy bitching? his job would not exist if it weren't for movie stars.
>>
>>63900356
When he signs the contracts that gets him his millions for doing movies, he agrees to do those stupid junkets, he should just fucking suck it up and answer the asinine questions
>>
Tom Hardy rules
>some faggot from a LGBT magazine asks if he's gay or bisexual
>Tom Hardy cuts him off and says he cant imagine why that would be his or any other strangers business
>SJW hypocrites who claim to want fag rights cant respect someones wish to keep his sexuality personal and insult him for not saying he was a queer
>>
File: nick young.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
nick young.png
74 KB, 300x256
>My time is worth something

lol who are you little man
>>
>>63894520

What a load of impotent butthurt. Fuck Drew and fuck Hitfix, everything they "print" is redundant, Drew's entire existence is redundant.
>>
>my time is worth something

So is Tom Hardy's???
>>
>>63900303
Yeah, I doubt Tom was as bad as Drew is making him out to be.
>>
>>63901045
Then why waste it by booking appointments?
>>
I love tom hardy interviews. In one he basically ignored the interviewer until he asked him something about death, at which point hardy took off his shades and stared the interviewer down, saying something like "you don't know the shit I've been through, man".

He's also a bisexual who's had sex with tons of cast members and developed a cocaine addiction.
>>
so what did the Big Guy actually do
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.