[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Action Star Better than John Wick!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2772085_He_Never_Died_2015.jpg (15 KB, 150x225) Image search: [Google]
2772085_He_Never_Died_2015.jpg
15 KB, 150x225
Anyone see this yet? Looks awesome!

https://youtu.be/Uv66HRd-Opg
>>
>>63893550

That looks cool, but why is the biblical Cain seemingly a vampire/ghoul who consumes flesh and blood to regenerate?
>>
>>63893550
>HE NEVER DIED
Jesus christ...
>>
i am thinking its micheal or gabriel about to watch it almost done with hateful 8
>>
File: caine.jpg (66 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
caine.jpg
66 KB, 500x663
MY FUCKING DICK
>>
Genesis 4:8 flashed on the screen. This is Genesis 4:8:

Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.” While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

So he's either Cain or Abel.
>>
>>63893550
has it leaked yet?
>>
>>63896214

yeah its on primewire(dot)ag finishing u the hateful 8 right now. I have to say hateful 8 is good.
>>
There was like 10 scenes in the trailer alone of him taking hits and them being like, "lol wot!!!!!"

Looks like a shitty mix of The Crow and Wick.
>>
>>63895866
>>63896186

He says he's Cain in the trailer.
>>
>>63896325
thought the same thing but i have a feeling we may be pleasantly surprised
>>
>>63896377
does he i have to watch it again, I though it was a fallen angel he has what looks like cut wings scars on his back.
>>
>>63896424

Right after he says he's in the bible. He says he's Cain.
>>
>>63896484
how do you know he's telling the truth?
>>
>>63896564

It fits the legend of Cain, as seen here >>63896102
>>
Seen it. It's not very funny, but it is nice to see Henry Rollins being angry.

Maybe check out The Invitation instead.
>>
>>63896844

Trailer? Is it the short film one with the guy eating an apple on youtube?
>>
I though he was a horrible actor in the past, this trailer looks like he's taken some acting classes.

anyway starting the film now let you know how it is after its over if the thread is alive that long if not i will just make a new one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.