[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you expecting in the Director's Cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: SW-ReyTFA.jpg (459 KB, 741x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-ReyTFA.jpg
459 KB, 741x1080
What are you expecting in the Director's Cut?
>>
>>63892111
interracial sex scenes tbqh familial
>>
Extra scenes alternate takes commentary and some special features
>>
>>63892111
maybe luke will actually fucking say something
>>
Poe to be black.
>>
seeing Poe get back to the rebel base

The whole planet was undersiege by the first order after they crashed but he just makes it back. HOW!?

Doid he walk in the other direction and find another encampment with another spaceship that he would steal? He didnt have anything (money/trade) after getting captured at the beginning but holy shit, HOW!?
>>
>>63892111
Is a DC actually confirmed?

Bloody hope so
>>
>>63893387
Im sure the first cut was at least 3 hours or a little less
>>
>>63893212
The first order were after the droid. They saw the droid get on a ship and fly away.

They obviously left at that point.
>>
at least another 20 minutes
>>
>>63893668
But they knew two of them escaped from the destroyer, the traitor and poe

Why would they give up an attempt to find the 2nd half?

And thinking of that, why didnt kylo just try and find the new rebel base earlier when interrogating Poe?
>>
>>63892246
Luke will have a musical number. This movie is by Disney after all and Hamill has a good voice.
>>
>>63893387
nah

most CGI heavy movies don't have directors cuts cause they cost money

usually the blueprint cut doesn't have the CGI in it
>>
>>63893860
Are you saying that among all the movie franchises out there, they aren't willing to pump more money into the home video release of a mainline Star Wars movie? Especially after how well it's being received?
>>
>>63893776
Because they were after the droid. They knew the map was in the droid and they expected the escapees to lead them to it, which they did.

Why chase after the other guy who could be dead when you have the droid you're looking for right in front of you flying off into space?
>>
>>63893720

This. Needs 20 more minutes for full character development and explaination.
>>
>>63893935
how much will the director cut sell versus the regular cut that is what disney will say

I doubt they will bother
>>
>>63893996
Because they would be smart enough to know where it was going to end up, if it only took a bit to find out where he left the map fragment, why didnt he try and find the base it would end up at?
>>
Hopefully the final helicopter shot is removed.
>>
>>63894083
This
>>
>>63894083
Yeah that shit was bad
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6322927
http://strawpoll.me/6322927
>>
I saw an interview with JJ who said it would be between 10-20 minutes probably. There were several stand alone scenes and he implied one or two of those will make it in, but not all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.