[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK guys I just finished watching Star Wars, and one point has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
OK guys I just finished watching Star Wars, and one point has me pretty confused. Why does he wear the mask?!
>>
File: jjabramsjpg.jpg (69 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
jjabramsjpg.jpg
69 KB, 640x426
>>63891990
MFW you realize Jew Jew Abrams is the GOAT Bane poster OAT
>>
>>63891990

see
>>63871583
>>
>>63891990
cause ur mom stank so much
>>
>>63891990

>le edgy Disney villain
>>
>>63891990
>>63892209

haha we r legion , we are anonimoose XDD ebin big guy xDDD

please fuck off back to reddit if youre just gonna try and be le ebin memesters rather than fucking contributing

the movie is shit btw
>>
He wears the mask so stormtroopers don't laugh at his ugly face
>>
>why are those two chucklefucks so good at saber combat?
>why is an ex-stormtrooper who has a strong moral fiber completely OK with slaughtering his comrades who were the only family he has ever known?
>why is there a such thing as a "resistance" when the rebel alliance decisively won the galactic civil war? where is the allied fleet? why do they have to attack a major base with a few scrub fighters?
>>
to intimidate people and to try and be like darth vader
>>
Why take off the mask and get ones face hurt real bad?
>>
>>63891990
It makes him appear bigger in stature
>>
>>63893959
But who is he trying to intimidate?!
>>
File: 1448585122430.png (112 KB, 404x313) Image search: [Google]
1448585122430.png
112 KB, 404x313
He's a masketta man y'know
>>
>>63893331
TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIII55555555!!
>>
>>63891990

Because:

a) It makes him seem more intimidating (when he takes it off, you can see him getting all emotional and shit. With the mask, he can be forever threatening)

and

b) It's implied that he idolises Vader, hence, he wants to wear a mask.
>>
>>63893331
>>why are those two chucklefucks so good at saber combat?
Public enemy number one is Luke Skywalker. So in Finns case, he would be trained in melee combat. TRAITOR trooper confirms this. Rey grew up in an area where she would need to get busy getting hard or get busy dying.

>>why is an ex-stormtrooper who has a strong moral fiber completely OK with slaughtering his comrades who were the only family he has ever known?

For all we know he was given shit by all the other storm troopers for being the Janitor, except his one pal, his best friend. whose blood is placed on his helmet in the opening scene.

>>>why is there a such thing as a "resistance" when the rebel alliance decisively won the galactic civil war? where is the allied fleet? why do they have to attack a major base with a few scrub fighters?

The republic has been fighting imperial remnants for 30 years, did you read the fucking crawl? The First order is what is left of those remnants and the they still control part of the galaxy. (Hutts have ther own space as well)} the resistance is inside Imperial space. The republic is backing them with X-WINGS, munitions and General Leia.
The Republic fleet gets destroyed during the movie. Jesus Christ its even in the dialogue.
>>
Maybe hes just a mask kind of guy
>>
His hair is phenomenal, idk why he kept that part covered.
>>
>>63891990
>favorite band: my chemical romance
>favorite sith: dark vader (grandpa)
and you wonder why he wears a mask?
>>
File: 1450637185371.jpg (160 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1450637185371.jpg
160 KB, 500x513
>>63891990
because he's an autistic manchild trying way too hard to emulate Darth Vader and failing at it
>>
>>63895337
actually, he's kinda succeeding at it cause he can use da force, has a lightsaber, bitching rank among the new order, not burnt, stillas has his arms and legs, great hair, has a real dad and not a midichlorian
>>
>>63891990

Because he's trying to look intimidating and hide the fact he's an insecure emotionally unstable child
>>
>>63891990
he's got a lotta loyalty for vader
>>
>>63895509
>Has a real dad
Not anymore
>>
Mask sounds like it weighs about 100lbs
>>
>>63891990
whats more important, who hired him to kidnap poe dameron?
>>
>>63891990

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Even his parents shipped him away.
>>
>>63892761
>weird Vader fetishist

Fuck, I guess you're right.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.