[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post essential mumblecore movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
post essential mumblecore movies
>>
There are no essential mumblecore flicks because mumblecore is essentially just an excuse for a flawed low budget indie.
>Oh you thought the editing was bad? You just don't like mumblecore!
>Don't worry about the dialog being shit, it was natural! Mumblecore!
>>
>>63891495
nice salt
>>
>>63891513
nice retort retard
:^)
>>
I wanted to hang myself while watching this.
>>
>>63891853
This
Those fucks, specially ratface, have no idea on how to improvise on that level of plot commitment
>>
Are there any other films that feature craft beer prominently?
>>
File: Magic-Mike.jpg (241 KB, 630x480) Image search: [Google]
Magic-Mike.jpg
241 KB, 630x480
is this mumblecore?
>>
I watched The Overnight yesterday and it was incredible. It had great pacing and was hilarious and touching.
>>
Funny Ha Ha is the first and last good mumblecore.

Also Frances Ha if that counts. Or anything by Noah, I guess
>>
>>63891314
did you know the director of drinking buddies recorded himself masturbating in the shower and ejaculating?

all in the name of mumblecore.
>>
creep on netflix, jumpscare comedy mumblecore. also a rape story that i couldnt stop laughing at
>>
>>63895864
It really doesn't sound very good from the IMDB reviews but you really sold it there
>>
Funny HaHa
The GoodTimesKid
Frownland

These are all really good.
>>
>>63891853

this tbhfam
>>
>>63897237
Add to that the Color Wheel.
>>63891853
And I agree with this. Swanberg sucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.