[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tries desperately to be seen as a badass >is actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg (266 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg
266 KB, 1536x864
>tries desperately to be seen as a badass
>is actually a deeply insecure angry manchild
>serious daddy issues
>can't deal with being away from home and his mother
>worships a masked man

literally /tv/: the character
>>
>>63891558
explain why his saber makes sense
>>
Who taught him how to make a lightsaber? By the time Luke sat down and made his own, after the loss of his father's on Bespin, even Vader claimed "now your training is complete".

Movie was shit.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>>
the question remains is will he JUST or UNJUST for the next movie.

i mostly liked TFA but if the next 2 movies are kylo's continued fall and redemption i will be seriously fucking triggered
>>
i just want to see his face disfigured or something

i couldn't take him seriously after he took off his mask.
>>
>>63892566
>i just want to see his face disfigured or something

He took a bigass slash to the face from Rey in the final fight scene on the Starkiller base. He's going to have a wicked scar for the next movie.
>>
>>63891558
>is a broken, fractured individual
>wields a broken, fractured lightsaber
Agreed, makes very good sense.
>>
>>63892011
was there some line of dialogue i missed about his lightsaber being unstable and poorly made?
>>
File: 1450460947876.jpg (60 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
1450460947876.jpg
60 KB, 640x496
>>63893044
not very graceful, looks big and clunky.
Blade is uneven, sounds ragged.

Also, mfw >lightsaber quillons actually worked in a fight holy moley
>>
>Uncle Luke, how do I meditate?
>Feeeeeel the force go through you~
>I tried that but I get nothing from it, and that doesn't mean anythi-
>It's the energy all around us, feel it...
>I feel it but you are avoiding m-
>with time...
>Shut u-
>JUST... be yourself

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's how he fell
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.