[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dang ol' treeniggers I tell ya what man need to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ntc1rspvFF1qde7iyo1_1280.jpg (254 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntc1rspvFF1qde7iyo1_1280.jpg
254 KB, 800x798
>Dang ol' treeniggers I tell ya what man need to get my dang ol' pelts yo son was a lil dang ol' bitch uh-huh

Why does he still get work
>>
he outclassed leo by a mile in this
>>
MUH SON
>>
Can someone explain the dream sequences for me? I didn't understand them... were they supposed to do something with rebirth?
>>
>>63890820
this movie put me to sleep with all its retroactive edginess.

too much SJW in it. fucking snooze fest
>>
>>63890954

This. All the reddit meme sjw tumblr shit pandering is sickening.
>>
>>63890947
They were to do with cruelty of life.
>>
>>63890820
Because hes a good actor and he looks awesome. He's got that ruggedness most male actors dont have now days.
>>
>>63891074
So basically just served as motivation for Glass to get revenge on Fitzgerald and to subliminally tell us white men how badly we wronged Native Americans?
>>
File: 1428422092855.jpg (2 MB, 2928x4058) Image search: [Google]
1428422092855.jpg
2 MB, 2928x4058
>>63890954
haven't seen it yet but was looking forward to it.

>SJW in it

Explain
>>
>>63891409
not him but its really only one small part where a native says the white man took everything, the land and the animals from them. thats about the only semi-sjw shit I noticed.
>>
>>63891409

some of the indians are portrayed as good and the main villain is white

that's it, this is enough for /tv/ to sperge about this being sjw
>>
>>63891506
Well we did. As long as it's just matter of fact and it doesn't turn into a maudlin guilt trip then I'm ok with it.
>>
>Leo looks at the camera at the end of the movie

Was the viewer supposed to be God?
>>
>>63891544
>>63891506
but white man IS the devil anons
>>
>>63890820
Did anyone else find it extremely hard to understand what he was saying? Sometimes whole sentences would go past without me understanding even one word
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.