[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a single thing he did wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Cal-Titanic.jpg (22 KB, 364x321) Image search: [Google]
Cal-Titanic.jpg
22 KB, 364x321
Name a single thing he did wrong.
>>
>>63889438
be engaged with a slut
>>
>>63889491
>Implying you wouldn't pound that prime Kate Winslet poon tang
>>
>>63889571
yes but i wouldn't marry her so she can cuck me with some scrub from the lower deck, retard
>>
Be a cis white male
>>
>>63889628
He didn't marrrybher, retard.
>>
>>63889729
when you're engaged that's usually followed by marriage, retard

see >>63889491
>>
>>63889780
>Usually

Well yeah, dumbass. But it doesn't change the fact you're wrong as fuck.
>>
>>63889831
fuck off your thread is shit
>>
>>63889869
Watch out fatty, you might blow a hemerrhoid right off your ass.
>>
>>63890180
get cucked
>>
>>63889438
He put the diamond in the coat. Then he put the coat on her.
>>
>>63889438
Shot at people that were running away from him

/thread
>>
>>63889438
Failed to shoot the white trash.
>>
>>63890275
kek
>>
Pretending he was that kid's father to get onto a lifeboat was slimy as fuck. Other than that, nothing. Framing Jack was a dick move but so was Jack fucking Cal's fiance.

Though that kid may not have even made it onto a lifeboat if Cal hadn't grabbed him and brought himself to the attention of the crewman.
>>
she knew he was gonna go go bald eventually, otherwise she wouldn't have left

liekwise, Leo still has great hair

get cucked baldfags, over a century ago and today
>>
being a top kek, that's what!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.