[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are her best roles? Why does she look sad all the time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What are her best roles? Why does she look sad all the time.
>>
File: crymore.gif (459 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
crymore.gif
459 KB, 384x288
>>63889425
sadfu...lick your tears...always
>>
Spy

she has a masturbation scene with Melissa McFatty
>>
She explained in an interview once that it's just the way her eyes are.
>>
I want to slow dance with her in a candle-lit room
>>
The Goddess of '67
She gets NIPPED
>>
>>63889425
How's her foot game?

Has she opened a local clinic?
>>
Is she not allowed to smile for pictures?
>>
>>63889425
I liked her in Childhood's End
>>
>>63890775
link?
>>
File: You will die one day.png (19 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
You will die one day.png
19 KB, 512x323
>ywn make sadfu cry
>>
File: rose byrne sadfu.jpg (264 KB, 1222x1009) Image search: [Google]
rose byrne sadfu.jpg
264 KB, 1222x1009
why isn't she sad in pic related?
>>
>>63893354
because she was taking a shit before and didn't wash her hands
>>
>>63893401
No that's the color of his skin. Easy mistake
>>
>>63893354
because she didnt have time to clean her hands and got to do so without messing up her orange coat
>>
>>63893456
oh, my bad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.