[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Map to Skywalker made no sense. All they needed to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rey.png (682 KB, 1213x773) Image search: [Google]
rey.png
682 KB, 1213x773
The Map to Skywalker made no sense.

All they needed to know was what planet he was on. Why did they need to see a complete picture of all the planets he traveled to?

When they put the pieces together it doesn't give them any more information they didn't already know. The BB8 map showed the last planet he was on. Why didn't they just go there to begin with?
>>
>>63887776
who cares Rey is cute. And there's more plot holes than that one.
>>
>>63887776
to have a MacGuffin
>>
>>63887846
Enjoy your cute Rey getting blacked by Finn in the next Eps.
>>
>>63887776
The order had the whole fucking map except a single sector of the galaxy. Why didn't they just search it completely, wouldn't take that long with Ren being able to sense luke if he is close. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>63888075
>>63888075
You know that the Milky Way has something on the order of 100 billion to 1 trillion planets, right? So that one section of the galaxy would have billions of planets that would need to be individually searched to find one single guy.
>>
>>63888008
Cute Rey gets blacked by Finn every night during filming and probably still getting blacked as I type this.
>>
>>63888179
So? They pretty much already have the whole galaxy charted, all they had to do was to only visit the habitable planets and be done with it in a month instead of building a fucking laser canon inside of a planet that consumes a whole sun for one shot.
>>
i'm fairy certain they mention it was an uncharted system. Therefore they would need the complete picture to see where the system and planet is in relation to already charted areas
>>
>>63887776
Holy shit you're dumb. It didn't show "every planet he'd been to", it showed where his uncharted system was in relation to charted systems

>public education
>>
>>63887776
Do you people just never listen?

They said he was looking for the first Jedi temple.

The map was an old record leading to the temple.

It was a map to Skywalker as that was the best lead.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.