[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why people are so quick to defend the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
I don't understand why people are so quick to defend the prequels with the
>It's nostalgia! You were a kid when the originals came out, and a teen/adult when the prequels came out. You outgrew Star Wars
argument that normies use so much

Many of the "oldfags" here are around 25-30 (maybe that's generous) and grew up loving movies like Batman and Robin, Kazaam, and of course, The Phantom Menace. Yet, as time goes on, we realize that those movies sucked, we were just too young to realize.

We do realize, however, that there were good, well-written movies in our childhood that kids AND adults could enjoy, such as Toy story, the Land Before Time, and Home alone.

The purpose of a kids' movie is to entertain kids. I don't see how any kid could be entertained by the prequels, where literally nothing interesting happens for 50 minutes, the pacing is drab, and the characters act like slabs of cardboard.
>>
>>63885286

I enjoyed them as a kid
>>
DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO
>>
To be fair i did nazi this coming when I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now. /thread.
>>
>"I bought a white noise machine, you know what that is? It's a machine that helps white people sleep... because we shouldn't be able to."
>>
This is unforgivable. Lives have been thrown into chaos and these poor women have been shamed by you perverts and rapists.
Yes, I said the word, the R word that should make you shudder to the base of your spine. Every single one of you that have viewed, downloaded, or spread these photos are subject to prosecution.

You think that this site isn't monitored? That law enforcement hasn't been waiting in the wings for an excuse to clear out this den of rapists, racists and pedophiles?
You are all rapists, all of you that viewed, downloaded, or spread these pictures. You are subject to any or all of the following FEDERAL crimes:
-Rape
-Aggravated Rape
-Rape with the intent to distrape
-Rape of a minor
-Rape of a senior
-Rapeslaughter
-Attempted Rape
-Rape Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
-Eye Rape
-Copywrite viorapetions
-Rapeteering
-Raping and entering
-Raping of property
-Neglectful Rape
-Discriminatory Rape
-Batterape
-Grand theft Rape
-Raping in a public place
>>
Where the hell did this meme come from that Star Wars is a children's series?
>>
>>63885286
>Kazaam
i think that on some level i knew that this movie was shit even when i was 12
>>
Dont you see how you sound
I cant see sound

lol
>>
>>63885286
Even if I would not see OT first I would still don't like prequels, actually I would hate it like now but definetely don't like
>>
>>63885315

now that is some lean prime autism
>>
Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called Ghostbusters, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.
>>
>>63885548
It's a children's series. But my dad says back in the 80s, movies like Star Wars, or Back to the Future, or heck, even the Goonies, were enjoyed by EVERYONE. Unlike now, where tastes are more segregated.
>>
Fuck you, you stupid fucking shitfaced, slit-eyed, bucket-mouthed pile of fuck. If I had half the sense of your whore mother back when she was sober, I would have aborted you with a rake and then committed womb-suicide with a bomb. Too fucking bad for us, she got drunk again and then was paid by a researcher who wanted both Fetal Alcohol Syndrome babies and a living incarnation of stupid, ugly shit. I hope you fart yourself to death in an airtight plastic bag. I hope your farts are so hot that you blister before you asphyxiate. I hope your farts are so strong that they stretch the plastic of the bag, every so often giving the illusion that you will be able to break free, but just as your sausage-fingered, three-fingered hand reaches for bag's surface, you let loose with another steaming gust of fecal wind, your anus burning like a struck match, your farts louder than everything except your own faggy, weeping "screams."

Fuck you. I am not angry. I am not angry. I am not angry. And if you say I'm angry again, then I will curbstomp a dog wearing a you-mask.
>>
>>63885655
But it's not a children's series, that's just some /tv/ meme that suddenly popped up.
>>
>>63885286
>nostalgia
stop using that fucking word faggot, I and many still watch these movies so that word is being used wrong.
>>
I posted a variant of this in a thread earlier, i just wanted to see if any other robots know this feeling-im too boring, and honestly my idea of a loving relationship is alot different/more low key than the fast paced girls of today.I'd just want to enjoy the quiet moments in life and just look into each others eyes. And While ive experienced this to a degree as a child, girls then arent really mature enough and women now are to vapid and empty. I just want to love someone and have them love me back so bad.
>>
Ohello /tv/, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 4cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with little feet girls (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /tv/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /tv/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.
>>
>>63885721
Don't tell me that when you see the podrace or the clones being cool and blowing up shit, you don't get a rush of memories and whimsy (even if the movies suck).
>>
It's funny how people have such a problem when an artist's vision doesn't coincide with their sociopolitical beliefs, as if the artist should change the thing they made just to avoid upsetting their little worlds.

No one is owed the right to dictate how someone should make their own creations based simply on feelings. Criticize it, poke holes in it, complain all you want, but trying to pressure someone to change something they made just to avoid upsetting you is foolish.
>>
>>63885286
What's going on with Mace Windu's hair in that first one?
>>
A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian.”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now.”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Origin of Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
>>63885286
helloooo reddit!
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>63885772
like many things that I have seen multiple times I don't feel anything other than the urge to watch it. I don't act like a poo on the loo when watching something.
>>
>>63885890
My name is Barak Obama. I am at the top of your chain of command. I order you to turn yourself in to your commanding officer immediately for making violent threats against civilians. I'm getting onto Marine One as we speak so I can personally waterboard you.
>>
File: 1426617394099.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1426617394099.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>63885286
stick to marvel flicks and force awakens kid
>>
THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.THE GREEN BUILDING IS THICKER THAN THE OTHER ONES.
>>
>NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Possible shit taste. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.
>>
Due to suspicious activity, this post has been flagged by NSA/GCHQ monitors as being in violation of U.S./U.K. law. All IP addresses in this thread have been logged and flagged for further review by an agent of the respective jurisdiction. Until further notice, you are required to report to the nearest police station for further interrogation.
VIOLATION:
USA PATRIOT ACT H. R. 3162, Title 2, Sec. 316
USA PATRIOT ACT H. R. 3162, Title 2, Sec. 318
USA PATRIOT ACT H. R. 3162, Title 2, Sec. 376
USA PATRIOT ACT H. R. 3162, Title 2, Sec. 802
USA PATRIOT ACT H. R. 3162, Title 2, Sec. 805
Any further posting in this thread will be considered a willful breach of law and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.