[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hateful Eight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
Are you guys going to watch The Revenant and The Hateful Eight screeners that just leaked? I kinda feel like I should see them on the big screen, but they're not out until next year were I live.
>>
>>63884948
Same here. Can't watch them until the last week of January. But of course I'd rather suck nigger dick than take a fucking screener.
>>
>>63884948
ye i already watched them

revenant = 7/10
very beautiful, cool movie but there wasnt that much going on in terms of story development or any peak

the hateful eight = 5/10
just 2.5 hours of boring talking with some people getting shot every now and then. it's just pointless
>>
>>63884948
I already watched The Hateful Eight

All I'm going to say is that I'm 100% sure without a doubt that /tv/ is going to hate it. I know I hated it halfway in when Tarantula breaks flow to explain the exposition for 2 minutes.
>>
>>63885161
>just 2.5 hours of boring talking with some people getting shot every now and then. it's just pointless

so basically it's a Tarantino Special ®™, no surprises there. That's basically every movie he's made, not sure why people expect deviation from the formula this late into his career.
>>
>>63885342
Its not as bad as Inglorious or Django though desu

still pretty bad by any standard
>>
>>63884948
Not interested in Revenant.

Hateful 8 is ruined by the revenge "black dingus" rape scene. The hilarious thing is this kind of rape will be seen as perfectly acceptable by society since its a man.

If anything, people are going to loose it over the woman being viciously hanged.
>>
>>63885420
>inglorious
>bad
>>
>>63885679
was the best scene in the movie white boy

>>63885787
hello reddit
>>
>>63886037
>like what I don´t
>hello reddit
>>
>>63885787
>>63886088
>being this jewish

Hello reddit/jewishdefenseforce/
>>
>>63885032
>I'd rather suck nigger dick than take a fucking screener
This.
Watching camrips is like fucking a woman and putting 5 condoms on you penis.
>>
>>63885679
not only acceptable, but it will be seen as hilarious and well-deserved

the final hanging on the other hand will be the worst thing Tarantion ever did
>>
>>63886119
hello autist from /pol/
>>
>>63884948
ill see revenant in theaters, i love westerns, but survival mountain man westerns with indian fights are the best. (Jeremiah johnson)

hateful 8.....nah, i saw shitty ass Django Unchained.
awful.
>>
>>63885420
now hold on...QT is a hack, but basterds was legit.
>>
>>63886603
also its about Hugh Glass, mother fucker was real.
>>
>watching another 3 hour western tonight

I liked the Revenant, hopefully I like this too.
>>
Both in Cinema first. H8 in 70mm too. If it would be some shitty comedy or whatever, I would not care, but those two movies deserve a big screen.
>>
>>63884948
I tried, but I need subtitles. Half of the time I can't understand anything of what they're mumbling.
>>
>>63886037
I'm sure it got your impotent black nuts up, since they'll never be big enough for you to actually try it.
>>
>>63886802
I've ruined the Revenant by watching the screener already, might as well go all out now.
>>
>>63886802
H8 isn't in 70mm though, they changed it before the release because of the bad press.
>>
why are these already out on torrent sites?
>>
File: 1450644084030[1] copy.png (594 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450644084030[1] copy.png
594 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>63886856
I'll do it to you white boy where you at

pls be in london
>>
>>63884948

The poster for H8ful Eight now looks like a lightsaber.

Can't unsee
>>
>>63886920
It's screener season.
>>
>>63886946
Alabama.

Where blacks are decent people, or die.
>>
The Revenant was good. 6.5/10

I don't feel like sitting through 3 hours of talking in another Tarantino flick.
>>
>>63886999
another Bamabro here?
>>
>>63884948
Why would anyone want to watch any kind of spoilers in regards to movies they're genuinely interested in?
>>
>>63887034
its obviously a mix of cut throats 9 and other westerns but it looks so damn dull.
>>
>>63886888
Too bad I have my ticket for H8 in 70mm laying right in front of me on my desk. February 1st 2016 for me.
>>
>>63887034
just got done watching it. you're not missing anything
>>
>>63887074
Apparently so.
>>
>>63887085
Who said anything about wanting spoilers?
>>
I'm gonna watch h8ful8's screener and the revenant on the movies. Fuck tarantula
>>
Revenant
>based on the real badassery of Hugh Glass
>jeremiah Johnson style mountain men
>indian fights
>pioneering the American west
>Garunteed massive amount of violence
>Leo and Hardy with good performances
>Bear attacks
>revenge plot
>survival
>beautiful scenary and mountain ranges

Hateful 8
>another movie where tarintino tried to rip off classics and give them a witty dialouge spin
>people will talk about its violence but it wont be as effective as people claim
>tarintino idolizing black people for....reasons.
>>
>>63886132
It's not a camrip, it's a screener.
>>
>>63886852
This, I can't watch it without subtitles
>>
I've watched The Hateful Eight and it's fucking awful. It's worse than Death Proof.
>>
>>63887034
Come on give poor Revenant some credit, it's a solid 8. Though I fear we will still have to wait for Leo's Oscar
>>
>>63884948
here is where you can find all the movies you can watch

http://www.primewire(dot)ag/

I usually use the video.me or video.ag or vodlocker links enjoy
>>
are there any tarantino movies that are actually good besides pulp fiction? dudes been riding the wave of that movie for decades. also resevoir dogs is shit and is for tryhard faggots. literally every movie hes done sicne pulp fiction has been 100% asshole residue.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.