[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>63884536
James Franco
>>
>>63885297
not handsome enough

I was thinking based mads with a lot of make up
>>
>>63884536
stop shilling over this sick man, the worst thing of "le room" is no the movie itself, but the legions of fucking idiots claiming "OMG is so bad is funneh XD", literally reddit before reddit existed.
>>
>>63886209
/thread
>>
>>63886209

and like a lot of internet faggottry the room being "so bad it's good" was made popular in part by 4chan
>>
>>63886344
incorrect, it was made popular by two fucking assholes (can't remember their names but they are mentioned in the book "the disaster artist" but they are "famous comedians") who started to arrange and organize screenings for friends and shit, otherwise that stupid film was meant to be forgotten
>>
>>63886494
by the time it was already considered "a cult film" circa 2005, some of this idiots began to post le ebin memes in 4chan
>>
>>63886209
Just finnish reading trainspotting ya daft cunt?
>>
>>63886494
>>63886535
screenings in denmark, germany, australia, and new zealand were held as far as in 2004, check the book
>>
>>63886582

I'm not denying that. But it wasn't until nostalgia critic reviewed it that it was posted non stop all over 4chan, which spread all over the internet. Before that it was the very definition of underground hipster shit.
>>
>>63884536
James Deen
>>
File: you in the middle.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
you in the middle.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
also, typical "the room" fan
>>
>>63885378
Never realized how badly I want this
>>
>>63886768
I actually like his beard

the fat and trucker cap I can go without
>>
>>63885378
Hollywood begs to differ.
>>
>>63889246
do not want

mad mads would be perfect: wierd quasi slavic accent, wierd speech impediment, unusual facial features
>>
>>63886768
I had that shirt in high school. I'm glad I grew out edgy shirts.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.