[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which screener should I see, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Sin título.jpg (39 KB, 675x95) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
39 KB, 675x95
Which screener should I see, /tv/?
>>
star wars
>>
All of them, cucklord.
>>
>>63884231
All three you dingus, all three are good movies.
>>
Creed.
>>
The Revenant>Creed>Hateful 8
>>
Hateful eight is very boring
Creed is just sjw
Revenant was interspecies erotica
>>
>>63885692
>>63885626

is hateful 8 that bad? shit
>>
>>63884272
Star.Wars.The.Force.Awakens.2015.CAM-x264.AAC2.0-BOOP.mp4
For real.
>>
>>63885760
No, Creed is just that good.
>>
>>63884231
The Revenant
>>
>>63885784
I'm only finding some german site with that link. Can't tell if its legit or how to download
>>
>>63885760
/tv/ is butt hurt because of black male thing
>>
Revenant was pretty good, haven't watched the others.

Did anyone else have trouble understanding what Hardy was saying?
>>
>>63884231
Has the Steve Jobs movie or Macbeth leaked?
I'm in the mood for some Fassbending
>>
>>63887229
i too am up for some fassbending
>>
>watching screenerrips

Why? They look like shit.
>>
File: 1450652406468.jpg (26 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
1450652406468.jpg
26 KB, 260x385
Where the fuck's the Macbeth screener?
>>
Don't watch the H8ful8 screener if you have even a few fragments of a brain stem. That shit is abysmal. It's only a few pixels away from 240p.

The Revenant's screener is closer to 400p and passable enough, but it's still a movie I'd wait for a proper BR to watch. Your choice I guess.
>>
>>63884231
Please avoid the screeners of Hateful Eight and Revenant. Only proper bluray rips can do them justice. Creed on the other hand, a boxing film with average cinematography, is totally fine in screener quality.
>>
>>63888768
Hateful Eight cinematography didn't look too special to me according to the trailer, but Revenant I'll definitely wait on.
>>
>>63888768
Not to mention that Creed seems to be the highest quality image of the three.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.