[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope they don't "redeem" Kylo. He's trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: KyloRenHS-Fathead.png (592 KB, 720x855) Image search: [Google]
KyloRenHS-Fathead.png
592 KB, 720x855
I hope they don't "redeem" Kylo.

He's trying his best to be a badass sith lord and I'm rooting for him. The characters who struggle the most to achieve their goals are always the most endearing ones, and making him a good guy would throw all that away. It would also waste a good opportunity to show how someone becomes a sith lord through other means that plot convenience and retardation.

I hope he succeeds at becoming a complete asshole everybody hates.
>>
>Luke did i ever tell you about the time i killed my father? He was a good friend.
>>
>>63883191
that doesn't work
>>
>>63883077

Did you already forget that this is disney?
>>
>>63883851
Did you forget that Vader is the most beloved character of the franchise?
>>
>>63883851

disney have no creative control on the story.
>>
>>63884019

Yes and the worst thing ever Vader did as an epic dark lord of the sith is choking a few people and cut off Luke's hand.

Thats some real dark shit there mate.
>>
>>63884062
>>
The way they've told the story they almost have to redeem Kylo Ren. He's a scared kid playing at being a sith.
>>
>>63883077
>He's trying his best to be a badass sith lord

And succeeding only in looking like a whiny kid with anger issues.
>>
>>63883077
>He's trying his best to be a badass sith lord and I'm rooting for him
That's the thing, isn't it. We're told that the dark side is the quick and easy path but this motherfucker is dealing with more adversity than Rey is
>>
File: 1450590505155.jpg (37 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1450590505155.jpg
37 KB, 500x513
>implying he won't end up as the main Light Side Jedi by the end
>>
>>63884375
Setting aside his participation in the genocide of Alderaan.
>>
>His conscience finally gets the best of him when he's facing off against Rey again and surrenders
>Rey kills him in a fit of Dark Side rage anyways

yes/no?
>>
>>63884375
And the deaths of all the soldiers on the Consular ship.

And the torture of Leia and Han Solo.

And the death by burning of Uncle Owen and Aunt Veru.

And the murder of all the Jawas.

And the deaths of all the rebels aboard the battleships the second death star blew up. Which he built.
>>
>>63885870
wud b cool
>>
I hope he becomes batshit crazy by the time of episode 9. I really want him to be the one to kill Snoke (like Vader) but out of lust for power (unlike Vader).
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.