[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did people clap at your viewing /tv/? It only happened once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 15
File: MillenniumFalcon-SWE.jpg (71 KB, 696x496) Image search: [Google]
MillenniumFalcon-SWE.jpg
71 KB, 696x496
When did people clap at your viewing /tv/? It only happened once at mine and it was when they revealed the Millennium Falcon. So I guess I got off lucky.
>>
The opening intro. The millennium Falcon. When Han and Chewie show up. A few claps for Leia. A shit ton for C-Fucking-3P0. R2-D2. When Finn lights up the lightsaber. Luke. And the ending. It was normies up the ass in my theater.
>>
>be european
Not once.
>>
>>63883033
only one guy clapped in my theater at the millenium falcon and i guess he felt stupid because it didn't happen again
>>
>>63883033
the opening, and the first time when the original cast/millenium falcon, showed up on screen.
>>
When Lucas films logo appeared on screen and when Han showed up. Actually a really enjoyable screening.
>>
>>>/int/52425951
>>
>>63883033
Falcon
Han and Chew board the Falcon
Rey force grabbing Luke's lightsaber
>>
>>63883033
The retards in my theater clapped at pretty much everything except for when Leia showed up. I actually felt bad for her when they didn't clap for her but clapped when Rey used her jedi mind trick.
>>
When the movie started, when the millennium falcon showed up, when han and chewie showed up, when bb-8 did that thumbs up thing, at the end.

they also wolf whistled at some scenes with finn and rey.
>>
>>63883033

Whooptards should all fucking die. I've never understood the ameritards and their weird compulsion to cheer and whoop at literally anything.
>>
>>63883475
God. I thought my theater was bad.
>>
How did people react to hans death
>>
>>63883033
At the credits. And I've never been in a cinema where that's happened before. Except for private arthouse screenings.
>>
>>63883598
a guy in my theater yelled out "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"
>>
>title screen
>millennium falcon
>han and chewie show up
>ren first uses his lighsaber
>rey finds luke's saber
>finn first uses the saber
>Rey uses force to grab luke's saber
>C3PO shows up
>TRAITOR!
>Luke

there was nobody under the age of 20 in my theatre
>>
at the intro
when han solo appeared for the 1st time
and at the end
>>
>>63883598
The guys next to me had some tears. My little cousins my mom legit started balling her eyes out. Mostly just gasps and you could hear a few No!'s out there
>>
>>63883033
Opening and ending. There was also some laughter, but no boisterous American wailing.
>>
When Finn asked Rey if she had a cute boyfriend, my entire viewing started screeching and hollering. They made their way to the isles where they started dancing the Charleston and chanting "WHOOP DEY IT IS"

WHOOP DEY IT IS

WHOOP DEY IT IS

They did this for several minutes until it died down into a low rumble of "DYYUUMM he gon break off a piece of dat"'s and somebody put on an Ice Cube album.

Never go see Star Wars in a 'racial' area.
>>
>>63883719
>TEN claps total
are you american by any chance
>>
People started clapping when the designated shooter arrived in mine
>>
>>63883820
Kek
>>
>>63883033
Every single time an iconic piece or character reappeared except for Luke
>>
>>63883033
just went, had 1 fcking autistic guy in my theater who clapped when they showed the falcon, solo, leia and the luke reveal at the end. Rest of the room was enjoying their flick untill 1 fucktard thinks its ok to clap during a movie
>>
Finland here
No one clapped at anything. I was hearing a few chuckles here and there, but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>63883033
I clapped ironically when the ground split and conveniently separated our foes at the end.

That was the icing on the shitcake.
>>
>Go to see Star Wars TFA in theater

>Opening Crawl and JW Score
people start cheering and clapping

>Pan out to reveal Star Destroyer wreckage

>Show Millennium Falcon

>Introduce Han and Chewie

>Introduce Leia

>Introduce C3P-0

>R2D2 turns on

>introduce Luke

>End Credits
Everyone gets up and starts clapping and cheering
>>
>>63883804
yes
>>
I sat next to a black family and their kids were talking the entire movie, parents never shut them up. Eventually someone shushed them but the kids just kept talking.

I should have made a scene and disrupted the entire movie with an impassioned, racist tirade so that I could sue the silverback for neetbucks when he inevitably punched me, but I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
>>63883799
Kek
>>
File: ahhhh.jpg (294 KB, 1123x749) Image search: [Google]
ahhhh.jpg
294 KB, 1123x749
When the the Star Wars logo appears, when the Star Wars story reel was rolling, when Han Solo and Chewbacca appears, when Ray discovers Aneki lightsaber, when Leia appears, when 3CPO appears, everybody roared when R2-D2 shows up even though he's doing absolutely fucking nothing, when Finn fights Kylo, when Ray fights Kylo, when Ray defeats Kylo, and when Luke takes off his drabs and reveals himself.

Fucking Americlaps.
>>
>>63883033
Opening crawl and end credits.

Went to a shitty theater, saw it in regular non-imax non-3d at midnight. N there wasn't that many people there
>>
>>63884012
You should have asked them what they thought of Finn, aka Jar Jar 2.0.
>>
>>63883517
>>63883348
>>63883872
>>63884183
>Europoors unable to understand happiness

Stop the presses.
>>
No clapping, but I did here some people whispering to themselves, "This is Reddit; this memes. The is Reddit; this is memes".

Memes aside, people actually fucking clap?? I'm in America too and no one ever clapped.
>>
>>63884343
>showing emotions

Literal third world tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI
>>
>>63884435
Depends on the theater you went to. I went to a shitty one, not many people were there, they were relatively subdued. My friend went to an imam 3d showing and people were in costume, cheering, laughing, one guy bought tickets for 11 straight showings, all that shit.
>>
Star Wars was the artistic genocide of mainstream film. You'd absolutely need to be brainwashed /v/ child to have any fondness for any of this toy commercial series. If you have an affinity for the millenium falcon then you may as well have an affinity for corporate logos.
>>
No clapping, just a bit of audible laughter at some of the jokes.
>>
Is it bad the viewing I went to the body order by most of the audience was so bad I thought I was in a comic book store?
>>
>a long long time ago in the galaxy, far far away
someone whistles
some guy growls "it's a trap"
audience members laughs awkwardly

>intro music
whooping and clapping

i've never cringed so hard in the theater before
>>
>>63883348
Eurofag here, I heard clapping in the ending and the intro
>>
>>63883033

Off the top of my head:

The Long Long Ago

The Title Card

The opening crawl (as in, people stopped and started again, or there were more people)

The Millenium Falcon

The Remote ball that Luke was practicing with in TNH

Han Solo and Chewie

The Kessel Run line (few people, who quickly stopped)

The Vader Helmet (relatively little)

The Lightsaber in the Box

Finn extending the lightsaber

Princess Leia

C3P0

R2D2 being revealed

The board game on the Millenium Falcon.

R2D2 powering up.

Luke, followed by greater applause at the ending

(There were also a few aborted applauses where one or two people would start clapping, but no one else would join in, and they would stop.)
>>
>>63883033
I'm American and nobody did clap. I was as shocked as you guys.
>>
>>63883033
>"Lucasfilm Ltd"
>Han and Chewie show up
>Rey force pulls the lightsaber
>"Directed by JJ Abrams"
>>
>>63883033

They clapped when the Star Wars logo appeared and the music started, when the Falcon was revealed, and at the end when the credits rolled.

I also had a literal retarded girl in my showing who started having a loud crying fit when Snoke first appeared, and never stopped. The people with her kept trying to calm her down, it worked for a few seconds, then she'd wail even louder than before. This went on for like 10 minutes before enough other people in the crowd were loudly shushing her so they FINALLY walked her out of the damn room. Honestly, it seemed pretty selfish of them to try to make her stay when she was that upset, they just couldn't bear to miss the rest of the movie for her. Surprisingly, no one clapped when she finally left the room, but you could sense a lot of suddenly relieved tension in the room once people got to watch the movie in peace.
>>
>Live in Australia
>Fully packed theatre Friday night
>No one claps
For once I am glad we haven't picked up on something
>>
No clapping at all, people laughed a bit at parts/gasps etc.
>>
>>63884671
You have an affinity for being a faggot
>>
>>63883227
That sums up our viewing.
>>
>ok let's use the garbage ship
>camera pan over to falcon
lots of ahhhs from the crowd. probably the only good nostalgia nod in the film tho
>>
I guess seeing it in a small town in Ohio at the 9am showing helped, zero clapping and it was nice
>>
>Crawl
>The garbage is the Falcon
>Han and Chewie
>Han solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon
>BB-8 thumbs up
>You got a boyfriend? You got a cute boyfriend?
>Leia
>C3PO
>Ackbar
>R2 waking up
>And youll drop your weapon
>Rey force pulling the saber
>Luke
Was happy to have basically only the Crawl my second time seeing it
>>
>>63883902
The force willed it to be that way.
>>
When han showed up and the end
>>
>>63886955
Oh I forgot Finn turning the lightsaber on

Probably more desu, this is not including hoots hollers and laughter
>>
Every time a character/actor from the original movies first showed up, people clapped. My friends and I found it really weird.
>>
>>63883033
when han and chewie showed up exactly like /tv/ said, almost like disney hired them to.
>>
File: laa.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
laa.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>63883033
>watched it in Dublin
>only clapping when the film ended and it was just the credits
>>
They didn't. I was pleasantly surprised. It was a 5:30 pm showing on Friday and the theater was only 25% full.

There were already long lines of people waiting for the 7:00 (which was sold out) and later shows, though. Idiots.
>>
>>63883598
nothing everyone knew anyways
>>
File: blink.gif (114 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
blink.gif
114 KB, 300x280
>>63883033

>clapping at a recording
>>
>>63887046
30 years from now, when Shia LeBouf shows up in a movie, I guarantee you and your friends will clap
>>
>>63887068
>they were just glad the shitfest was over
>>
>>63887308
This.
>>
this >>63883348

no one clapped.
its a fucking movie
>>
>>63883033
Clapped at the start on friday. In fucking germany. I was ridiculed through grade 5 to 10 for liking Star Wars and these normalfags like it, too. I don´t understand this cruel world.
>>
Why the fuck would you clap at a projection?
>>
File: 1449111298477.jpg (132 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
1449111298477.jpg
132 KB, 274x300
For me it was:
>Lucasfilm Logo
>Star Wars logo
>Entire opening crawl
>Millennium Falcon reveal
>Han Solo reveal
>BB-8's thumbs up
>C3PO reveal
>R2D2 reveal
>Luke Reveal
>Credits
>>
>UK
>Total silence throughout film as it fucking should be

Jesus Christ there is nothing more autistic and American than faggots whooping and clapping during a film you paid $15 to see.

Honestly, if you were one of those people who clapped or cheered during the film, you are a worthless piece of autistic vermin who will die a kissless virgin. Fuck you.
>>
>>63884343
>Clapping and cheering for a movie

Autism and Aspergers.
>>
>>63883799
holy shit I'm dying here
>>
watched it last night imax 3d
non-stop cheering and clapping
>bunch of dipshits vaping it up in there. why is this allowed?
>>
>>63887591
>>63887659
it's the opposite of autism, it's normfaggotry
>>
>>63887572
Because they are fat, nerdy, autistic American virgins who need to be shot.
>>
JUST at the title
>>
>>63887709
Not really. only the nerd die-hard Star Wars fans would be the ones cheering and clapping for a Lucasfilm logo.
>>
At my theatre we had a guy dressed as dearth Vader come out and ask who in the audience saw ANH when it first came out and had them stand up and the audience clapped. And the guy also said "thank you for your service" it was pretty ridiculous Anybody else have this happen?

My audience also applauded at everything you'd expect. The one I didn't expect was that they clapped with Rey used the force to get Luke's lightsaber from kylo. I didn't think that really warranted clapping.
>>
>>63887766
star wars "nerds" = normies desu
especially right now with all the nonstop marketing push
>>
>>63887693
also 2 cokeheads sitting next to me kept getting up & leaving for 5 minutes at a time & wouldn't shut the fuck up
>>
>the opening crawl
>the Falcon
>Han and Chewie
>TRAITOR!
>Leia
>R2
>Black guy lights up the saber
>Girl lights up the saber
>Luke
>end credits got a standing fucking ovation

This is why I barely go to the theater anymore.
>>
>>63883033
when the commercials first came on. not even joking.
>>
I went with my brother and he made the whole theatre start clapping and whooping when the Star Wars name came up before the Lucas film logo appears.
>>
>the thumbs up scene got a big laugh when bb8 flicked it's torch
>>
>>63883033

Zero. Move into a country where people watch movies in stoic silence instead of acting like autistic monkeys, Americunt.
>>
>>63888805
I live in Canada and I've never experienced theatre clapping before but it was happening all over TFA.
>>
>>63888805

>move to a country where people are afraid to express outward emotion and suppress any and all reactions to anything and refuse to have any fun at a social event such as a public movie screening

No, thanks. Some people are pretty obnoxious, but I'd rather deal with that than live in a country full of closed-off cunts who can't ever cut loose or have any fun at all.
>>
>BB-8 thumbs up
>ambulances on the scene to resuscitate viewers that have literally DIED from laughing at the hilarious rounded robot recreating a humanoid gesture with a flame
>>
>>63883033
I clapped when I got the lip movements to match the audio desu senpai
>>
>>63889024
the thumbs up was just the cherry on the cake, the actually funny part was BB8 looking back and forth 3 times in a row deciding what to do
>>
>>63883033
>Starting scroll
>Han and Chewie
>Millenium Falcon
>Princess Lea
>C3PO
>R2D2
>Rey uses force powers

There was so much retarded clapping that I clapped when Han died just to spite everybody
>>
>>63889167
I hope you actually did do that
>>
>>63888919
I live in Canada and literally no one clapped at any point during the film in my cinema.
>>
>>63889517
you lucky canucky
>>
>Admiral Ackbar on the screen
>I hear someone say "It's a Trap" behind me

JUST
>>
>British
>Nobody clapped through the entire thing because we're not apes
>Few chuckles when BB8 gave a thumbs up
>Film ends and we all put our rubbish into the bins and not on the floor

Please tell me nobody over there actually claps in cinemas
>>
>>63883227
This
>>
>>63886955
>BB-8 thumbs up
That wasn't a thumbs up that was a middle finger
>>
>>63889796
i love Britain everyones a grumpy twat so i fit right in
>>
>waiting in line to get into Star Wars showing
>they finally let us in
>they never checked if I had a ticket
>I could've saw the movie for free
>clapped internally
>>
>>63889796
Did you remember to pray to Mecca?
>>
>>63888927

You really think that the cinema, a place where people are trying to watch, and listen to, a film that they've paid to see is the correct and proper place to 'let loose' as you put it?

Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>63890156

Mecca does bingo, not cinemas you uneducated ameritard.
>>
File: 18272837361.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
18272837361.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>watch the film
>Han appears on screen
>one person starts to clap
>no-one else does
>he never claps again

God bless England
>>
>>63890878
The crowd was too busy praying to allah to clap
>>
intro

millennium falcon

han and chewie

C3P0

R2

luke's lightsaber flying into rey's hands via the force (don't understand why people loved this so much)

luke

there was literally no reaction for leia. she just looks so terrible. most people probably had no idea that was supposed to be leia.
>>
>>63890943
CHRIST that's a funny joke. My FUCK, MY SIDES are in ORBIT

But yeah, they were.
>>
>>63883033

Whereas my reaction was 'The Falcon just happens to be the nearest ship, in this yard, out of ALL the planets in the galaxy? Really, Abrams?'.
>>
>Go to indie theatre downtown on a saturday morning to see TFA
>pay half price because its so early
>only me and like 10 other people in the entire showing
>Pick out a spot dead center
>Enjoy film with no clapping and no cheering
>>
i fucking hated it

people were applauding and wooping this terrible rehash cashgrab. I was visibly shaking by the last 20 minutes of the film, i felt like screaming and pulling my hair out but i was jsut muttering "this is reddit, this is memes, this is videogames, this is memes" under my breath.
>>
>>63890943
underrated post
>>
>>63887572
I was once in a plane with American tourists and they fucking clapped when the plane landed.
Also in a restaurant they clapped because the food they ordered arrived at their table
>>
>>63890717

Like I said, some people take it too far, but it shouldn't be a crime to react to a movie. Half the experience of going to a movie theater is seeing a movie WITH PEOPLE. I have more good experiences than bad and I'd rather not live in a no-fun-allowed country where displays of any emotion are not allowed. I bet people get shushed for laughing at comedies in Europe, because how dare they disrupt the movie?
>>
>>63883033
>Canada

There was some clapping when the title appeared, nobody clapped after that until the end. People laughed a lot with the movie though.

Clapping during a movie seems incredibly silly.
>>
>>63891167
Oh hey, it's Mr. On the Spectrum
>>
>tfw British but live in America
They clapped so much. I hate how Americans all stink of bacon, ingrained racial prejudice, inability to understand sarcasm or irony, and blind patriotism.
>>
>>63883033
no, so I was surprised when people clapped at the end
>>
>>63891173

>it's wrong to thank the crew of the aircraft for getting you to the ground without incident after entrusting your very lives to them

>it's wrong to show appreciation to restaurant staff for preparing your food promptly and adequately

Is gratitude just a dead concept in Europe or what?
>>
>>63883033

Britbonger reporting. Heard quiet prayers to Allah when it appeared. Was a nice appearence desu. Not that it saved the rest of the movie.
>>
There was some appreciation (no clapping) when Han and Leia appeared, but not much else, we're not autistic Americans
>>
>>63891297
No, you say "thank you."
>>
>>63891292
>inability to understand sarcasm or irony
But how does that work exactly? You just say something in a sarcastic way and they believe you?
>>
>>63884873
>The Remote ball that Luke was practicing with in TNH

When was this?
>>
>>63883033
>When did people clap at your viewing /tv/
Nobody ever did, why would you clap? Its not like the director of the movie and actors are behind the screen, waiting for you to show if you like it or not by clapping
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 750x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 750x640
No clapping at my theater in england. Lots of people dressed up though.

Pic related was at my theater.
>>
>>63891496
me on the right
>>
>>63891297
First of all, it's their fucking job, I mean it's nice to say thank you (and we do say thank you) but praising them like they're Nobel Prize? That's just tacky and embarrassing.
>>
>>63886773
I felt stupid after but the "garbage ship" reveal took me by complete surprise. In retrospect it was super obvious but I wasn't expecting the Falcon at all that soon in the movie.
>>
>>63891173
I have experienced both these things... Why do burgers do this?
>>
>>63891496
>Muslims
>>
>>63891496
Ugh London and every paki infested city needs to burn
>>
>>63891468
Exactly. A lot of Americans won't understand sarcasm unless you "do it in the sarcasm voice" or explicitly say you're joking after you realize they're giving you dirty looks.
>>
>be non-american
>things occur, events unfold on screen
>some barely audible noises indicating enjoyment or surprise
>then the movie ends

feels good mayne
>>
who are you clapping to

JJ can't hear you

he's not even there
>>
>>63891496
Osama Bin Kenobi
>>
>>63891356
>>63891563

>gratitude is nice to a point, but don't overdo it!
>it's their job, you shouldn't thank someone for doing their job!

Fuck off, ungrateful cunts. Besides, in the specific scenario of the plane landing it's actually not possible to speak directly to the pilot and thank them, so applause is the best method to thank them that they'll be aware of.
>>
File: stillbest.jpg (176 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
stillbest.jpg
176 KB, 612x380
>>63883033
they literally clapped at this scene
>>
>>63891496
Is this halal?
>>
>>63891666

>picture of unidentified muslim family
>call them pakis
>because every muslim is from Pakistan
>>
File: james oh my sides.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
james oh my sides.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>63883799
>>
>>63891670
That sounds really straining...
>>
File: z7ir5.jpg (28 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
z7ir5.jpg
28 KB, 300x500
>>63883507
>they also wolf whistled at some scenes with finn and rey.
>>
File: 1436052465983.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436052465983.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>mfw a small girl yelled "EWW" in a packed theater when rey kissed finns head
>whole theater laughed

>mfw watching it in the south so not sure if it was reycism or a naive childs disgust with displays of affection
>>
I went on a Saturday at 8 pm and all I got were chuckles and laughs. Pretty good theater.
>>
File: 145038446551748.jpg (7 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
145038446551748.jpg
7 KB, 303x276
>>63891907
>>
>>63883517
>Whooptard
That's a brilliant word.
>>
>>63883598
Complete silence.
>>
>>63883227
Fucking. Same. Normies just about clapped for everything.
>>
>>63883033
>>63883348
Just saw it, there were a couple "woo"'s at the "We're home" scene I think, but nothing I really noticed and definitely no clapping. I'm European, too.
>>
File: peekaboo.jpg (16 KB, 409x382) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.jpg
16 KB, 409x382
>>63883227
It's not normies. Fucking fanboys clapped. I saw it twice, once opening night, once just earlier tonight. The opening night one was packed with fucktard lardos dressed in their shittiest cosplays clapping at all the old movie shit, the sunday one was packed full of normies and kids, and the normies were by far, BY FAR, like LEAPS and BOUNDS better behaved. Not a single clap except at the start of the end credits. Saying this as a huge fanboy myself, at 31 years old, the fans are the real assholes.
>>
>>63891496
>That girl in black

Unf?
>>
>>63883033
Nobody clapped. I was pretty surprised, but also happy.
>>
>>63883421
wow, the way they yelled at that guy. kind of deserved. I so want this analyzed further...

I'll just say this. I am a hispanic man. I found a really nice theater with seating reservations. I went during matinee hours and found parking in front. everyone in the theater was quiet and polite. There was one clap but everyone behaved really well..

I am thankful that I saw the movie. I think I might have had one of the best movie experiences of my life yesterday.
>>
>>63892390
Same here, I went friday at 10AM and today at 1PM, 1PM today was way better.
>>
>>63883227
Same. They also clapped when Rey used the lightsaber for the first time too. And when Ackbar showed up.
>>
yurofag here, no one ever claps at movies lmao

there were a few laughs though
>>
>>63883227
same here, and Im from a shithole in SouthAmerica, feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Nobody clapped.
There were only 15 of us in the showing so I think it would have been awkward.
It was opening day and the theater was fucking dead.
>>
Only one person in the theatre was clapping during the big moments. I was sitting right next to her
>>
>>63883348
>new zealand
>nobody claps here unless it's a live performance
>still hate them normies
>>
At the end of the movie, around half the room.
>>
>>63892905
Should've elbowed that cunt in the tit.
>>
>>63883227

If I were to start clapping at a completely random point in the movie, what are the odds I could get others to follow?
>>
just for a split second at the end. was nice
>>
>>63892975
Absolutely 100% anon.
Clap like a motherfucker when TRAITORtrooper comes on screen.
>>
File: 1450155377731.jpg (26 KB, 331x317) Image search: [Google]
1450155377731.jpg
26 KB, 331x317
>>63891496
>>
>>63891136
fucking hipster pleb
>>
>>63891472
I think it's when Finn is trying to find parts to help Rey fix the Falcon.
>>
>>63891136
this is seriously my experience here >>63892706

I had a shockingly good time. 10$ a ticket. One clap round for a good 5 seconds, that was it.

something about matinee's in certain areas, just curbs white trash/cynical hipsters/ghetto people away
>>
>>63891472

When they were taking off from the big freighter, Chewie was shot and Finn was looking for bandages or some shit.
>>
>>63883033
>Arizona
>Friday showing
>Theater is 3/4ths empty
>Mostly older people
>No clapping, only one laugh, no emotions
Americlaps they said
>>
>>63891173
Clapping after a landing I can understand, although I mostly hear it when it's a smoother landing, it's their way of thanking the pilot for not crashing.

Clapping at a restaurant seems really weird though.
>>
>>63892975
>>63893035

I will be doing exactly this at the next viewing
>>
americlap here

I think there was only clapping at the end
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.