[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarantino has gone too far... Disrespecting the South and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (17 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 313x470
Tarantino has gone too far...
Disrespecting the South and the Southern history and pride in such a gross way

It really makes me sick
>>
why dont you smelly cowniggers secede already
>>
File: 1361926733898.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1361926733898.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>
>>63882154
I know you're an angry cuckold trying to b8
>>
What are you referencing? I haven't heard anything about 8 yet

I also hate the south, except for the gulf coast of the panhandle, which is beautiful and doesn't count
>>
>>63882154
>expecting anything else from cuckoldino
>>
>american baby-nazi
>>
why doesn't he just come out as a faggot?

you know he pays gay niggas to make him their bitch

maybe the weinstein's cover it up
>>
WARM
>>
What happened? Is the movie all about black people and how whites are bad again?
>>
QT's movies are dumb but tv/pol somehow manages to always be even dumber and always misses the point

Basterds had despicable Jews and honorable nazis, both sides shared parallels, some scenes and characters literally mirroring each others with the purpose of highlighting audience's hypocrisy

Django was bloodthirsty and immature compared to his wiser white mentor and the real villain was the house nigger, not the white slaver

In this film, SLJ is as despicable as the others and made up that story with the intent of hurting a frail old man's feelings
>>
>>63883695
Except Tarantino clearly is in love with his badass psychopathic heroes in the form of the bride, the basterds, Django, and SLJ here.

There is nothing he ever says to affirm the idea that his stories have the moral complexity people want to pretend they do.
>>
i just finished it. i feel like i just completely wasted 3 hours.

why was this shot in 70mm again? 90% of it takes place in a fucking cabin
>>
>>63883284
JOHNSON
>>
>>63882154
> Southern pride

What does the south have to be proud about? That they stopped inbreeding long enough so that their blood lines wouldn't become sterile?
>>
File: 14051976_ori.jpg (143 KB, 448x313) Image search: [Google]
14051976_ori.jpg
143 KB, 448x313
>>63884345
>That they stopped inbreeding

>stopped
>>
>>63884179
Fucking stupid, I agree. I am afraid he is anyway pproud to be the first guy who shot some kind of a chamber crime-drama in this format.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.