[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ regards this utter trash to be one of the best Britcoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 3540682.jpg (67 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
3540682.jpg
67 KB, 665x375
>/tv/ regards this utter trash to be one of the best Britcoms

It's just American tier toilet humour, with no cleverness or subtlety to the gags, and the overdone DUDE SOCIALLY AWKWARD NERD LMAO trope thrown in for extra measure. To call it a Reddit show would be giving it too much credit; it's more like some LADbible shit.
>>
oi cunt
>>
>>63877632
Nice blog post
>>
>>63877653
BUS WANKERS! Hahahaha Jay is literally me xD
>>
i've never seen it but all my friends in college loved it
>>
>>63877632

So because something got popular think it is trash? Never change, my socially awkward friend!
>>
>>63877632
Sounds like you were home-schooled m8 and never went out with the lads for similar bantz

Get fucked you little poof
>>
>>63878964
Do you tell the LADs how epic funny Jay and Neil are when you go for a cheeky nandos?

By the way that vest and those chinos make you look like a faggot.
>>
>>63877632
>literally a no friends wanker

Grow up m8, it's Christmas.
>>
>>63879429
Looks like I hit a nerve

Enjoy sitting in over the weekends and wishing you had mates
>>
You have to be British to understand it.
>>
>>63879489
Not at all. Canadian here and I loved it.
>>
>>63879478
>>63879485

>Assuming I have no friends based on the fact I don't like a TV show aimed at the lowest common denominator

I actually do have friends. As in, real friends, not just people I go out on the LASH with to shout "WAAAAAAAYYY! BANTER!" at passing GASH.
>>
>>63879831
So you're all a big bunch of queers then
>>
File: 1403603240225.jpg (16 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1403603240225.jpg
16 KB, 228x221
>>63879831
>he has no friends
>>
>>63877632
Were you bullied at school m8?

It's ok, you can tell us.
>>
>>63877632

Stop being so uptight and you might start enjoying life more.
>>
>>63877632
I wish there were more seasons, the movies were fucking shit.
>>
Speaking of The Inbetweeners I'm thinking about having a night in, getting pished up and watching both the films. Then round it off with a Still Game marathon.
>>
>>63880678
>Still Game
G O A T
>>
>>63880590

The first film is good for having on in the background I think. Good for a quick turn around and giggle.
>>
>>63880678
Do you have a link for subtitles? I'm not fluent in Scotch?
>>
>>63879831
r u fuckin bent m8 or wot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.