[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars fans get married in The Force Awakens queue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Star-Wars-Wedding (1).jpg (34 KB, 458x305) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Wedding (1).jpg
34 KB, 458x305
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/star-wars-fans-married-force-7033702

>A couple of die-hard Star Wars fans enjoyed an out-of-this-world wedding when they got married as they queued to see the The Force Awakens.

>Caroline Ritter, 34, a truck driver, and firefighter Andrew Porters, 29, tied the knot outside Los Angeles' Chinese Theatre on Tuesday.

>They were among around 100 fanatics who had camped outside the Hollywood cinema since December 5 in anticipation of JJ Abrams' long-awaited movie.

>In keeping with the theme, the bride was walked down the aisle by a fan dressed as Darth Vader, while a violinist played the Star Wars music as they exchanged vows.

Holy fuck
>>
GET

FUCKED
>>
>>63877548
Ok
>>
>>63877462
She looks pretty cute for a truck driver.
>>
>>63877462
>They were among around 100 fanatics who had camped outside the Hollywood cinema since December 5 in anticipation of JJ Abrams' long-awaited movie.
Why do people do this? I booked tickets online the day it came out, rocked up to the cinema 5 minutes before it started playing and had the exact same viewing experience as the people who wasted 2 weeks of their lives in a line.
>>
>>63877733
These are the people with no lives

Speaking of pre ordered tickets, I pre ordered mine, but the last time I went to a movie theater was before pre ordering tickets was a thing, can I just go in without waiting in a line? Do I have to worry about someone sitting in the seat I picked?
>>
>>63877462
>Problem hair

Good luck with the marriage
>>
>>63877651
Tell me, what do truck drivers looks like?
>>
>crazy hair color
>star wars powered marriage
a recipe for a successful marriage
>>
>>63878166
Manly.
>>
There nothing worse than a wedding with a nerdy theme.
>>
>>63877804
I have no life either, but at least I'm not a boring enough person to base my entire personality around a fucking movie.

>>63877651
I know a couple of female truck drivers and farmer workers at the bar I drink at. All of them got preggo way too young and need a decent paying job to support their kids.
>>
>>63877462
>crazy hair
>tattoos
>truck driver so away from home for days to weeks at a time
>5 years older than him
Good luck with that.
>>
>>63878615
>>63878956
the cuckold is strong with this one
>>
>>63879040
degenerate woman detected
>>>/tumbler/
>>
>>63877804
>Speaking of pre ordered tickets...

The cinema I use has three machines in the lobby where you collect your tickets. You just put in your credit card and the machine prints out your tickets. Take your tickets to the staff member that tears them in half and then go on ahead to the screen where your film is showing.

If there is someone in your seats, point out they're in your seats and politely ask them to move. If they refuse or get abusive go back to the staff and they will get security to move them or kick them out. So make sure you turn up in plenty of time so that this shit wont make you miss the beginning of the film.
>>
>>63879040
>fancy memeinsult
>used it wrongly and in the wrong context
>probably salty because the posts did hit close to home
o i am laffin
>>
>star wars theme
>gril is a truck driver
>gril is 5 years older than guy
>dyes her hair like she's 18
pretty interesting marriage
>>
>Camped out since December 5
>bought tickets online and reserved seats
>didn't have to waste any time sitting outside

Movie sucked tho
>>
>>63877462
>letting a fucking film series define you as a person
>>
Where's Blackwolf the Dragonmaster?
>>
>>63877808
>>63878615
>>63878850
>>63878956
Do forget he kisses her on the forehead, it's going to be one of those JUST and my wife's son marriages, isn't.
>>
File: Star-Wars-Wedding (2).jpg (28 KB, 458x305) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Wedding (2).jpg
28 KB, 458x305
The cake is pretty cool though
>>
>>63881957

Listening to mentally retarded meme spouting virgins talk about human relationships is honestly one of the comedy highlights of my time on this shitty website. God damn, just the fact that you think your opinions are worth saying means you deserve to die.
>>
>>63877733
>Dads good friend owns and operates an Imax
>He hooks us up with seats in the very back of the Imax, in the dead center, for the first show on opening night
>mfw I didn't have to spam click on the websites to fight for tickets
>I didn't have to wait in lines
>We literally showed up exactly when the movie started playing, walked into the theatre with the trailers already playing, and sat down and had the same experience as those losers who spent weeks, or even hours in line.
>mfw faggots actually lined up and wasted their lives for a 2 hour movie that will be forgotten about in another week.

We live in a sad, soft world. I wish ISIS gunned down those theatres with people lining up for weeks. The world needs to be cleansed of those people.
>>
>>63882533
>mentally retarded meme spouting virgins
I never understood this.
Why everyone in this place assumes everyone else is autistc, a virgin and a memespouting spastic retard? Is it some kind of recurring projecting thing I'm unaware of?
And why are the most used insults direct opposite? One minute everyone is a normie redditor and the next everyone is virgin autistic 4channer. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>63882850
Consider another community
>>
File: 1344622171475.gif (52 KB, 363x285) Image search: [Google]
1344622171475.gif
52 KB, 363x285
>>63877462

If you're basing your marriage off of a pop culture phenomenon, I sincerely doubt it's going to last all that long when real problems surface in the relationship.
>>
>>63882850

If you ever repeat "jokes" like JUST you're mentally retarded. There are no humans with an IQ over the mental retardation line that feel an urge to spam memes, let alone actually do it. 99% of the posters on 4chan the last 5 years are subhuman /pol/ trash who literally couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.
>>
File: 0978.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
0978.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
>/tv/ hates girls with dyed hair
what happened?
>>
>>63883072

It's a backlash from the pain of rejection ;_;
>>
>>63883072
feminism
>>
I love Star Wars but I would never do something this stupid.
>>
>>63883072
>girls
>>
>>63883072
Just about every girl with "look at me" hair is a giant feminazi cunt.
>>
>>63883024

>he thinks memeing hasn't been the staple of societies ever since there were societies.
>>
>>>/int/52425951
>>>/int/52425951
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.