[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obi-Wan spin-off in the works They better bring back based Ewan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 344x428) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 344x428
>Obi-Wan spin-off in the works

They better bring back based Ewan.
>>
>>63875370
>Luke did I ever tell you how I went around the galaxy doing stuff while I was an hermit on Tatooine?
>had a lot of good friends too
>>
>>63875507
This is going to get even more retarded than the EU.
>>
>>63875370
>Obi-Wan spin-off in the works

This is not true, just googled it and nothing recent came up
>>
>>63875370
Sound like the worst idea ever but yea, he was definitely a great choice, shame the movies themselves sucked.
>>
File: tyrone lannister.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
tyrone lannister.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>63875507
>>63875529

There will be a short cameo of Yoda teaching Obi how to Force-clone himself or how to Force-teleport across the galaxy.
>>
>>63875370
>Luke did I ever tell you how I almost died of heroin overdose?
>>
>When filming in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), Mcgregor kept imitating the noise of the lightsaber during his fights. George Lucas explained many times that this would be added in by the special effects people later on. Ewan said "I keep getting carried away."
>>
>While shooting the space flight scenes for the start of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, McGregor continually held his breath in the cockpit of his Jedi Starfighter. Lucas explained many times thhat they were not really in space, but McGregor was concerned that the spacecraft was not airtight. "I can see little gaps all around the canopy," he is reported as saying. "Anakin and I could die up there."
>>
>After filming the climactic duel scene for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, McGregor was apparently inconsolable regarding the fate of co-star Hayden Christensen. George Lucas explained many times that the latter's injuries were actually extremely sophisticated make-up, but McGregor was convinced he had seriously hurt him. "Anakin was such a promising young actor," he later sobbed to a reporter, "and I burned his face ... I burned it to a crisp!"
>>
>Upon completion of filming for Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, McGregor was left out of pocket when the other performers collected handsome paychecks. George Lucas explained many times that young Anakin Skywalker would win the podrace, but McGregor wagered his entire fee for the film on the character Sebulba. "That little flying Jew told me that Sebulba always wins," he later explained to Esquire magazine. "Anakin only looked about 10 - how the fuck did he beat him?"
>>
>Following the climatic duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jim against Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, McGregor spiraled into a deep state of mourning over the death of his co-star Liam Neeson. George Lucas explained many times that Neeson was in fact alive and his demisse was entirely fictional, but McGregor was unconvinced, spending many days locked in his trailer. When Lucas called for Neeson to visit him in order to prove he was alive, McGregor chased after him with a torch, intending on giving him a funeral pyre. Onlookers claimed McGregor was certain this would exorcise the Sith ghosts that were surely possessing Neeson's corpse.
>>
>>63875682
To be fair, I'd probably do the same thing if I was in his position.
>>
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
Rey....Rey Kenobi
>live on a desert planet
>great Jedi
>use mind tricks
>>
File: 200108-ben-kenobi-mythos-010.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
200108-ben-kenobi-mythos-010.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
Based Ewan. I bet he'd love to come back. And the new movies haven't forgotten him.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/12/20/ewan-mcgregor-has-a-star-wars-the-force-awakens-cameo
>>
>>63876095
Why are all Jedi dressed as hobos?
I mean they don't have to dress like they are ultra-rich, but a Jedi could have some clothes that reflect Zen elegance and harmony, not rags
>>
>>63875835
Come to your senses, what would Padmé do were she in your position?
>>
>>63876004
>Rey Skywalker
>her mom is a force sensitive
>her father was the strongest Jedi in that era
>she trained in her father's academy until Kylo fucked shit up and was hidden away at Jakku
>>
>>63876154
Because he's an ermit on a desert planet

They dress pretty sharp in the prequels
>>
I'm thinking a spaghetti western on Tatooine. Shit would be dank.
>>
>>63877461
holy shit what's with that horrible outer white glow on the characters?
>>
>>63877667

Georgie Boy loves him some bloom
>>
>>63877626
>more Tatooine

How about no

How about a western spaghetti in a small derelict space station on the outer rim, refuge of pirates and smugglers
>>
>>63875779
>>63875804
Huh. I just looked it up. I didn't realize Ewan McGregor played Obi Wan in episode 1 too.
>>
>>63875507
That does not have to be necessarily it.
If OP is right, it could be done correctly too.
>One of Sheev's agents finds out Luke is on Tatooine
>Obi-Wan tries to stop him from delivering the intel to Sheev
Sure you could ask why wont he just holograph it, but i believe it's possibly to come up with a not too-retarded explanation for this.
>>
>>63877768
actual good movie and idea? nah gotta sell some toys for 6y ben
>>
>>63875682
>>63875713
>>63875747
>>63875779
>>63875804
11/10
>>
>>63875804
The best one.
>>
>>63875682
This one's actually true.
>>
would be nice to hear from hershlag
>>
How did Mcgregor un-baby face himself between episode 1 and 2?
>>
>>63875682
Ewan is literally the purest, most autistic husbando
>>
>>63880539
beard
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.