[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he was flipping the bird you idiots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1450466219412.png (6 KB, 695x505) Image search: [Google]
1450466219412.png
6 KB, 695x505
he was flipping the bird you idiots
>>
>>63874291
that's a pretty awesome snowman
i'm gonna draw one
>>
>>63874333

please post it here friend
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 530x535) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 530x535
>>63874349
there he is
he has a son too
>>
>>63874398

is he flipping the bird?
>>
>>63874398
Is the little one wearing a mask?
I don't understand, why would he wear the mask?
>>
>>63874420
yes
>>
>>63874398
is that his wife's son xDDD
>>
Reminder that they turned star wars into marvel with this new movie
Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Groot)
"thats not how the force works!" "chewie we're home!" "TRAITORxD!" "do you have a boyfriend?" "droid please"

4chan humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 530x535) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 530x535
>>63874474
no he's not a fucking cuck
>>
>>63874448
He's a small guy!
>>
>>63874475
yeah, C3PO's antics in the OT weren't reddit-tier humor at all
>>
It was a thumbs up
>>
>>63874475
>>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
haha JUST :DD
>>
File: sketch-1450631366823.jpg (76 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1450631366823.jpg
76 KB, 1080x1776
>>63874291

It's true, all of it.
>>
>Disney
>Frozen
>Do you want to build a snowman?
>Star Wars
>BB8

Pottery
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.