[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CON PAZ CON PAZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: angryesé.jpg (210 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
angryesé.jpg
210 KB, 1366x768
CON PAZ CON PAZ
>>
>shoot the shit out of the car with american family returning from vacation in adjacent lane
>South of the Border starts playing
>>
>>63872828
it ain't me
>>
So, did you like the movie /tv/?
>>
>>63873943
Solid movie.

Give it a B.
>>
>>63873943
Bretty good but no hablo ingles
>>
Why did he shove his crotch in that guys face they were transporting? What did they imply by cutting away from that scene?
>>
>>63874249
dick fear
>>
File: 1450074683570.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1450074683570.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>sending two cars of lazy beaners instead of having cars rigged to explode
They kept talking about how scary these guys were supposed to be but they came off as super fucking incompetent.
>>
i liked how blunt was portrayed as le strong police womyn despite looking like a child in her swat gear, but by the end she was getting handled by a bitch

>>63874249
it's an intimidation tactic
>>
>>63874380
they wake up in the morning and eat jalapenos. they spend more time thinking where the nearest toilet is rather than planning a strategy
>>
>>63872783
I live in the el paso/ Juarez region where the movie takes place. I cross this bridge very often although they altered part of it in the movie because its impossible to film on the real place.

Anyway, I haven't seen the film so I don't know what the context is here but I can assure you that 4 gangbanging looking motherfuckers lacked in a car wouldn't make it past customs on the other side of the bridge without they being subject to a second detailed inspection. They would've been caught the moment they got to the point where they get checked by a customs officer.
>>
>>63874589
pls don't kill me
>>
File: g.png (1 MB, 991x716) Image search: [Google]
g.png
1 MB, 991x716
>movie where Americans drive into Mehico
>No Soy Yo starts playing

Por que?
>>
there will be a spin-off
>>
>>63874589
do you often see rows of naked corpses hanging from bridges?
>>
>>63875461
Nah. That happened once about 4 years ago and it was national news and shit.
>>
>63874589
film implied some, if not all, of the border patrol were corrupt.

btw, i heard the Mayor or some political figure of Juarez intents on suing the filmmakers/studio for its portrayal of Juarez. not sure how that works but found it quite funny.
>>
>>63874249
if someone did that to mean I would headbutt their dick as hard as I could

sure my arms could be tied behind the chair but fuck if I'm gonna let medellin stick his cholo in my face
>>
>Quiere morir, pendejo?
WDHMWT? ("What did he mean with this?" for our fellow Reddit* Friends)
>>
>>63875659
cabroncito
>>
File: julio-iglesias-311211-472x300.jpg (26 KB, 472x300) Image search: [Google]
julio-iglesias-311211-472x300.jpg
26 KB, 472x300
>>63875701
I'm a spaniard, so I understood that

Spaniard doesn't mean Spic. Spics are your regular wetback. We Spaniards are more like pic related
>>
>>63875794
yo hablo espanol tambien
un poquito
>>
Very solid film.

>>63875794
I've been there and I'd actually say that you guys look more like Fernando Alonso in terms of general features (but with necks).
>>
Why did she ask Alejandro to freeze? There wasn't an implication of his intentions in that scene
>>
>>63875893
Yes. It's true. We're all kind of manlets

I'm 1,75... is th-that manlet tier?
>>
>>
she knew the mission was to plant an asset on the other side, as explained by the leader of the Deltas in the hotel room. she knew something was up and her pollyanna nature took over. so, yeah, it was previously implied that he was up to no good. i guess him saving her life several scenes prior did not dissuade her from aiming her weapon on Alejandro. women, huh?
>>
>>63876234
stronk wymen
>>
>>63874589
It was a suicide mission, Juanito. With the amount of federales and americans, those 8 mexicans (2 cars) were never getting out of there alive and the plan was catching the americans during the traffic before the border, not after, so it wouldn't have been an issue. A car also supposedly broke down to make the traffic worse on that spot.
>>
>>63875967
That also confused me. The only reason was that she understood the Medellín thing finally but then whatsisname-with-the-flipflops had to explain that to her. She KNEW they had the cops in their pocket so it wasn't that she thought he was threatening a good guy or anything.
>>
>>63872783
So americans now starts to demonise the mexicans?
>>
>>63872783
CON PAZ
o
EN PAZ

fuckin' gringos and their inability to make a proper translation
>>
The only thing that bothered me were the ability to head shot everyone everywhere every time.
>>
>>63876820
He says con paz, which is weird bc he's a spanish speaker. The subtitle is correct.
>>
File: 1450555978070.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450555978070.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>63876731
This movie is a pro Trump propaganda.
>>
>>63877029
You mean Juarez DOESN'T look like Baghdad, only worse? lol

I'm sure americans aren't that dumb.

:^)
>>
File: s.webm (3 MB, 720x302) Image search: [Google]
s.webm
3 MB, 720x302
This whole mehecan scene was bretty great. Hell, the whole movie was. A bit over-dramatic but solid shit.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.