[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And here I thought she's going to be the new Boba Fett and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
And here I thought she's going to be the new Boba Fett and an actual badass evil female character who in the first movie would show up in the background and be intimidating and prove to be something special in later episodes.
Why did they have to throw away this character like a piece of trash? She's no TR-8R, shes an actual traitor.
>>
boba fett didn't do anything in empire

through out the prequels Lucas would insert background characters and make them seem important and enigmatic yet have little screen time
and them market the fuck out of them
he developed this strategy in shadows of the empire
phasma is just the newest one
>>
>>63872266
>Chewie finds her cloak in the elevator
She'll be back.
>>
>>63872309
>boba fett didn't do anything in empire

He captured Han Solo and backtalked to Vader with a cool voice.
>>
>>63872266
They realized filming a character wearing a full reflective suit was too hard so they cut all her scenes
>>
I had high hopes for this character and my hopes were thrown in the thrash.
>>
>>63872361
>captured han solo
no he didn't
he walked out from behind an alcove with a bunch of stormtroopers after vader had subdued the situation
>>
>>63872458

Boba tracked him down, you could say he outsmarted Han or at least was able to think like Han.
>>
File: 1429725435872.png (83 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1429725435872.png
83 KB, 291x343
>no Captain humiliation stories like in yesterday's Phasma thread
What the fuck am I gonna do with my new-found fetish?
>>
>>63872538
do you want to fuck her bro
>>
>>63872266
Confirmed to be back and better in the sequel.

Will probably be foil for Boyega.

Will probably be moaned about in two years time for being so derivative of boba fett after she leaves the first order in disgust after her betrayal and goes all bounty hunter hunting for boyega

Her ship will be called slave 2 which is unintentionally hilarious because hunting for black man
>>
>>63872772

>Confirmed to be back and better in the sequel.
>better

source?
>>
Why does everyone forget about -4 strength in their haste to have a diverse cast?

I, unlike most here, don't really care about the black lead. Not watching it either way. Female stormtroopers, I find annoying, because the innate physical differences between the sexes prevent females from serving among men without diluting a forces strength. They're physically weaker, can't ruck much. Their bones are thinner, more vulnerable to stress fracture. They're slower. They're injured at higher rates. A sensible empire would not have them serving on the front lines.
>>
>>63872266

>not having a scene where it's just her kicking a bunch of rebel ass with a legendary tier soundtrack along side it
>using weapons and hand to hand combat
>not ending it with her removing the helmet showing her to be some alien woman for muh women

>instead we will have her do nothing but have her walk in slow mo trailers, da fanz will hype her up as new boba we will sell loads of le toys shekels even though boba fett was some what cool with lines already

Abrams is a fucking hack that is a fact.
>>
>>63872901
Not being a sjw but I have no doubt the woman who is phasma could genuinely kick your ass in a fight irl
>>
>>63872266
I love that the badass shot of her in the trailer is followed two seconds later with her being tackled by Chewie.
>>
>>63872846
that's what everyone who regrets paying to see TFA is saying.
>>
>>63873238
>he didn't get a student discount and only paid $4
>>
File: embarassing.png (106 KB, 232x239) Image search: [Google]
embarassing.png
106 KB, 232x239
>they point a gun at her and she immediatly disables the starkiller base's shields out of fear
lol
and here people thought she would be a strong female character created to appease the feminists
>>
>>63872342
>>Chewie finds her cloak in the elevator
I thought that was Kylo Ren's
>>
File: Riot Control Trooper - TRAITOR.jpg (75 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Riot Control Trooper - TRAITOR.jpg
75 KB, 560x560
>>63873324

She was outdone by one of her own grunts.
>>
File: 1444094249025.jpg (36 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1444094249025.jpg
36 KB, 500x495
>>63872266
>women
>bad ass
>intimating
>>>>>>>>>>>>women
>>
>>63872342
That was Han's jacket. You see him throw it to the ground as soon as the door opens to the facility.
>>
>>63873238
fully comp staff viewing yo
what you get for having friends in shitty places

>>63872846
can't remember which article I read, but here's at least one that confirms she's returning:
http://io9.gizmodo.com/theres-more-to-the-new-star-wars-villain-captain-phasm-1746212280
>>
>>63872361
>backtalked to Vader
THIS meme again?
>>
File: trash.jpg (143 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
143 KB, 680x431
>>63872266
>>
>>63874042

Vader: we gonna freeze Han
Boba: I dont want him dead
Vader: d-dont worry family, if he dies we'll give u money

hows that not backtalkin lol desu
>>
>>63874093
How the fuck IS that backtalking, even with your little additions?
>I don't want him dead
That is not backtalking.
>>
>>63874093
Vader: we gonna freeze Han
Boba: I dont want him dead
Vader: we're doing it anyway

fett was a bitch, fucking manchildren just thought he looked cool
>>
>>63874151
>>63874162

>le contrarian atheist meme

4 u lel desu senpai (families)
>>
File: TQ.png (698 KB, 768x669) Image search: [Google]
TQ.png
698 KB, 768x669
>>63872266
>Why did they have to throw away this character like a piece of trash
>>
Just gonna copy and paste what I said in the other Phasma thread.

Imagine if Phasma had been the trooper to challenge Finn to that melee fight.

>Wants revenge on deserter stormtrooper
>Actually knows him and has reason to call him traitor
>Disciplining her insubordinate
>Isn't just a random trooper who for some reason has the melee weapon when literally no other troopers have one
>Gives Phasma more to do

It would save both a character and a scene from the pointless shit that was that moment.
>>
>>63874284
haha.
>>
>>63872266
No she actually is like boba fett, a no nothing shit that will probably get a great fan book and everyone will go nuts over her for no reason, fuck boba fett, fuck boba fett fan cucks and fuck you.
>>
>>63874325
And gets comically knocked into sarlacc pit.
>>
>>63872538

Phasma humiliation stories? Pls share... that is my fetish
>>
>>63874465
Start from here
>>>63837454
You can find the rest throughout the following posts.
>>
File: got-season3-brienne.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1802) Image search: [Google]
got-season3-brienne.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1802
>>63872901

I'd agree with you normally but look at the size of this woman, I have no problem imagining she could beat the shit out of Fin
>>
>>63874608
She's only 6'2, calm down

still female with shitty muscles and breakable bones
>>
>>63872266
>And here I thought she's going to be the new Boba Fett

boba Fett literally did nothing though
>>
>>63875184

She still looks stronger than John Boyega the manlet and hungry skeleton Adam Driver
>>
>>63874093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHCKVDcVUwk
ya it is
>>
>>63873358
Did the Traitor drop his gun after Finn turns his lightsaber on? It's funny because if he actually started to shoot Finn he would've killed him because Finn can't repel the shots.
>>
>>63872266
>no anatomically correct armor
fuck JJ
>>
>>63874320
She knew he was no Jedi. She would just shoot him.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.