[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas Movies General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: christmas_cosy.jpg (109 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
christmas_cosy.jpg
109 KB, 563x563
Which are you watching this festive season, /tv/?
>>
File: Star Wars Holiday Special.jpg (156 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Holiday Special.jpg
156 KB, 700x566
Yo, the choice is obvious.
>>
>>63871051
Kek
>>
Home Alone on Channel 4 at 6pm.
>>
Die hard
>>
last cristmas i gave u my hearth
>>
>>63870167
Gremlins
>>
Bad Santa, maybe Krampus again.
>>
In Bed With Santa. It's an extremely funny Swedish movie that makes fun of the modern Swedish family and several aspects of Swedish society, like the extreme political correctness.

A woman who has 4 kids with 4 different men, all of whom she has been married to, invites all her exes and their new spouses and new children to come celebrate christmas with her and her fifth husband.

she is pregnant, but her husband had a vasectomy in secret. He lied that he wanted a child and never told her he did it. She drops the news at the christmas dinner when a lot of them are getting drunk. Her husband tries to uncover the true father is. He is furious at the news but doesn't say why. Hilarity ensues. In the end she tells the truth: she got inseminated at a fertility clinic on a weekend trip to London. Fast forward one year and they have a balck kid.

It's great for all who go SWDEN YES
>>
>>63870167
The Rankin/Bass classics like Rudolph, Frosty, Little Drummer boy, Santa Claus is coming to town, etc.
>>
File: tumblr_my5714cNcp1rrkahjo9_250.gif (920 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my5714cNcp1rrkahjo9_250.gif
920 KB, 245x138
batman returns
>>
>>63870167
Die Hard
>>
>>
I always found the Godfather Saga to be comfy Christmas viewing.
>>
Any good Korean or Japanese Christmas movies?
>>
>>63873464
None because Asia makes shitty movies except for Kurosawa and Jackie Chan
>>
>>63870167
Star Wars
>>
>>63873408
This. Same with Goodfellas, the wintry/Christmas episodes of Sopranos and wintry episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

My cousins and I have a quasi tradition of watching the Godfather on Christmas Eve or Day. While everyone else is enjoying your typical yuletide celebrations, my cousins and I and some of our uncles sneak off to a quiet room on the other side of the house, slipping in and out to either get more snacks, or mingle with the rest of the family, we kind of make a game out of it.
>>
Breaking Bad again, i tried Arrested Development and 30Rock but the downloads were shit ball quality. Might watch Evil Dead 1&2 again. Good shit
>>
>>63873464
>Japanese Christmas movies
Can we post anime movies on /tv/?
>>
File: sweetjewsforjesus.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sweetjewsforjesus.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
The ultimate go to for holiday fun. Watching it right now on my fuckin lunch break
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.