[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BIG BLACK DINGUS SHOT IN 70mm CINEMASCOPE What did Tarantino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0
>BIG BLACK DINGUS SHOT IN 70mm CINEMASCOPE

What did Tarantino mean by this?
>>
>>63870165
Show QT's face to prove that's him.
>>
>>63870165
What's the context here? Besides Tarantino being a cuck and wanting to suck a black guy's dick.
>>
Officially ignoring, saging, blocking and hiding all H8ful cuckspam shitposting spoilers since today until December 25... GO!
>>
>>63870236
Samuel Jackson's character is telling a story about how he stripped a Confederate General's son down to nude in the snow. When the kid was desperate and begging for a blanket, Jackson's character forced him to suck his dick in exchange for one. Jackson's character did not give him a blanket.

See, because of who the kid's dad was you were supposed to sympathize with Jackson as a rapist here. Tarantino miscalculated.
>>
>>63870426
>someone sucking a dick is a spoiler

damn sorry we deprived you of the pleasure of seeing it on the big screen first
>>
>>63870165
He means "suck it, racists!".
>>
>>63870910
>snow
that's clearly sand.
>>
>>63871234
SAND?
>>
>>63871209
haha.
>>
>>63870910

but then Warren gets shot in the dick like 12 times at the end as revenge for what he did.

Really don't know why Tarantula is so obsessed with male on male rape and dicks getting mutilated...
>>
>>63870910
Everyone knows tootintino is a cuck but how can jackson actually let this shit into the movie
Does he have any pride at all or is he just too eetarded to realize he's turning himself into some rediculous parody of black retribution
I'm cringing imagining the social justice boner Tarantino had writing this
>>
>>63871277
>Really don't know why Tarantula is so obsessed with male on male rape and dicks getting mutilated...
Yeah, I noticed those two being recurring patterns as well, even by American movie standards (which are already obsessed with male genital mutilation) Tarentino takes it a step further.

>>63871387
>Does he have any pride at all
An actor literally sells himself out every time he does a movie. Actors have no pride, that's why they're actors.
>>
>>63870165
My wife was really turned on by this scene.
She had to leave the theater to go visit Dequan, and then I was arrested due to the no singles policy.
I spent the night in jail, put on the no fly list (guess I can't visit my parents in Boca this year) and questioned by homeland security but the wife said this was one of her best sessions with her bull yet. I called her from jail when he was fucking her and it turned her on that I was in jail while she was fucking BBC, she said it might be the best Christmas ever.
>>
>>63871246
I hate sand
>>
Not going to see this piece of shit since Tarantino included this bullshit. Fucking repulsive.
>>
>>63870910
So is Samuel L "SONFUCKA" Jackson gay in this movie?
>>
>>63871753
White "men" are so effeminate they're basically women. Fucking white sissy boypussy is basically the same as fucking a girl.
>>
>>63871667
It's course and rough and irrritating and gets everywhere
>>
>>63871813

Come out of the closet lol
>>
>>63871715
The screener is out, you can torrent it, send it to your friends so that they don't pay to see it either, and high-five a cop while doing it.
>>
>>63871956
Every white male is basically in the closet. No human being can resist a large african cock.
>>
>>63870426
>big warm dingus is a spoiler
hello newfag
>>
Quentin Tarantino is a fucking weirdo
>>
>>63872110
You don't say! How long did it take you to figure that out? For most of us it was around Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>63872140
About 5 seconds, old man
>>
>>63872140
Yeah, I konw, but his obsession with "Black Culture" is honestly a little too much. He was in that blacxplotation doc and I think he has a fucked up sense of masculinity, cuz the only exemples of really tough manly dude he saw growing up were black, so he is kinda fucked in the head and thinks that saying nigger enough times and screaming about black pride will magically turn him black, and since the black community is super retarded now a day (with shit like the white lady that said she is black and Shawn King) he might actually get it.
>>
>>63873919
>cuz the only exemples of really tough manly dude he saw growing up were black
Is that so? You mean that the story about his mom being a prostitute who fucked black men all the time is actually true? I thought that was just /pol/ being /pol/.

It's also weird that it only seeped into his movies so late. This is the first time it becomes downright crazy. You could see Django as just a one-time homage to the blacksploitation genre (many of his films are homages), but not I'm starting to think it's the beginning of a trend.
>>
>>63874466
yeah i didn't think django was that big of a deal, as you said it seemed more like an homage to westerns and blackspoitation films

here though it seems different

maybe im wrong tho, i haven't seen it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.