[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Schultz just shake his hand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Django-Unchained.jpg (34 KB, 720x354) Image search: [Google]
Django-Unchained.jpg
34 KB, 720x354
Why didn't Schultz just shake his hand?
>>
>>63870134
He was a man of principle.
>>
>>63870134
His hand was a little dirty
>>
>>63870134
he was trying to show off to his black friend, Djamal
>>
>>63870134
No german would ever shake the hand of a jew
>>
>>63870134
Did you not watch the film he did :^)
>>
It's a matter of principle
>>
Besides the pride thing, I thought this was incredibly out of place for Waltz's character. The entire point was to help Django get his wife back. Once he killed candy, he pretty much knew he was a dead man, but he didn't think about what would happen to Django and his wife. They could have been killed. Put back into slavery. Something possibly worse. But it doesn't matter to him because he'd rather die with his pride intact than to help his friend out.
>>
His hand was still sticky from jerking off nigger dick.
>>
File: drive_hands_dirty.jpg (54 KB, 496x287) Image search: [Google]
drive_hands_dirty.jpg
54 KB, 496x287
Why didn't he just shake his hand?
>>
>>63871790
>>
>>63871757
But then we'd never have the Quentin cameo
>>
>>63870134
Had an opportunity to kill this racist fucker. He couldn't resist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.