[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Man from C.U.C.K.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: cuck.jpg (51 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
51 KB, 612x344
This wasn't too bad despite Cavill's hairline. Is Gay Ritchie making a sequel?
>>
>>63869421
>hairline
are you all fucking faggot teenagers? some of my friends had mickymouse hairlines even in high school, or some grey hairs in their early twenties.
and why the fuck do you care about his looks
>>
>>63869421
I don't think one is confirmed yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were announced. Was pretty entertaining and not the worst film I saw this year.
>>
Needed some full penetration shots of Cavill and that tall woman.
>>
>>63869552
>mickymouse hairlines
what the fuck? what?
>>
literally C.U.C.K. - The Hairline
>>
it was a solid 7/10 - pure fun

just as The Force Awakens f.am
>>
>>63869649
you're more interested in Cavill than the woman though aren't you?
>>
It was pretty good. But being pretty good makes it a highlight of 2015. So I hope it gets a sequel.
>>
File: 1288443241689.gif (1 MB, 325x245) Image search: [Google]
1288443241689.gif
1 MB, 325x245
>>63869421

Bromance of the year.

Ex Machina was pretty qt in it, too.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>63869669
>>
>>63871191
what the fuck is that
>>
>>63869552
Le MILLENNIALS are testosterone deficient meme
>>
File: exm25.jpg (34 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
exm25.jpg
34 KB, 800x435
>>63869421
i hate how the commercials all showed the hotel slut in her underwear walking away from the camera to trick you into thinking vikander was goign to be nude in this movie too.
not that she looks that great nude, though her voice and face is topqt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.