[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII - WRATH OF THE FIRST ORDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (16 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16 KB, 332x443
>Three years after the destruction of the Starkiller Base, the Resistence has been driven from their former base on D'Quar by the First Order. General Leia leads a contingent including Finn and Poe Dameron in a new base on the fiery planet Kul. The First Order Fleet, led by Kylo Ren, who has completed his training with Supreme Leader Snoke, locates them through Kylo's connection to his mother through the Force.

>While investigating a potential TIE fighter sighting, Finn is ambushed by a monstrous Scrin. He manages to escape from its cave using the Force, but soon suffers from the scorching wasteland temperatures. He is found by Poe, who brings him back to base to recover.

>The First Order launches a large-scale attack, using gigantic AT-AT Walkers to capture the base. Finn, Poe and Leia escape on a freighter with C-3PO and Chewbacca, but the ship does not possess a hyperspace drive, leaving them vulnerable.
>>
>three years later
>completed his training

that would be a fuckin kek if he went from an apprentice to master in just three years
>>
>>63868589
>Finn
>the Force

Rey is the Jedi.
>>
>>63868845
if she were the Jedi it would be believable but she's a Jedi master in the first film. she out force used an active force user so she's pretty much a master and is an unbelievable Mary Sue. Bravo Jar Jar, Bravo!
>>
>>63868845
Isn't he slightly Force-sensitive, like Leia?
>>
>>63869277
leia is as force sensitive as luke is, or at least thats the implication i got from the OT
pretty fucking hard to believe she never bothered trying to use them, how damn handy would telekinesis be
>>
>>63869321
Well she wasn't really in any position to use the Force during VII.
Maybe when she isn't in the middle of her base filled with her scum degenerate rebels she will be forced to use some tricks.
>>
>>63868589
I see what you did there.
>>
>>63868589

>nobody but one anon realises what your post actually implies

fucking retards
>>
I know people say that Star Wars media suffers from overusing the same locales over and over (Tatooine, Hoth, Coruscant), but I would appreciate seeing at least one in the next film.
It doesn't help that VII spent most of its time on Not!Tatooine, Not!Hoth/Death Star and three different Not!Yavins.
>>
Why the fuck does Finn need to be force sensitive?

Oh yeah, easier to sell toys
>>
>>63870054
Yeah if there's one thing the next one needs it's MORE reliance on nostalgia.
>>
The First Order Strikes Back
>>
>>63870008
TFA was ANH *AND* TESB/ROTJ rolled into one.

SW8 will be a reash of the PT. Phasma is gonna get cloned (they even hinted at it in TFA with Nux asking if they should use the clones).

SW9 will be a reash of the Holiday Special.
>>
>>63870008
>Getting sanctimonious over your 2/10 post

Just end your life today methinks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.