[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying Episode VIII will not just be two solid hours of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: chewie.jpg (22 KB, 290x351) Image search: [Google]
chewie.jpg
22 KB, 290x351
>implying Episode VIII will not just be two solid hours of Chewie violently beating Kylo for killing his husbando
>>
Chewie's reaction to Han Solo's death upset me more than his actual death itself. It was cool seeing him go apeshit but they cut his scene way too short. I wanted to see Chewie rip off stromtrooper arms as he goes into rage induced beast mode. Also seeing him alone in the Millenium Falcon afterwards was very sad.
>>
Why does he love Han so much?
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 960x731
>chewie without han
>>
>>63866604
life debt
>>
>>63866604
Apart from being best bros for most of their lives, Han saved Chewie from slavery so Chewie swore a life debt to him.
>>
File: sladefrog.jpg (34 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
sladefrog.jpg
34 KB, 399x388
>>63866553
This.
However, it was quite badass to see him shoot a fucking Sith Lord.
>>
>>63866328
I would watch the fuck out of this.
>>
File: phasma about to get wooked.jpg (90 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
phasma about to get wooked.jpg
90 KB, 768x433
>mfw I get BTFO by a walking carpet
>>
File: 1431815563579.png (225 KB, 550x424) Image search: [Google]
1431815563579.png
225 KB, 550x424
So... why does Rei understand Wookiespeak?
>>
>>63866827

Rey can do anything she wants.
>>
I found it odd that Han getting frozen into the carbonite in ESB elicited more of an emotional reaction from Chewie than did Han's actual death in TFA.
>>
>>63866827
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people in TFA who actually know Rey She understands BB-8, she understands Chewie, R2 awakens when Rey is near, Leia embraces her without being introduced, Han asks her to be an associate pretty quickly after meeting her, Kylo Ren seems to know about "the girl" when he is informed that Finn and BB-8 are on Jakku with her, and the Force vision...
>>
>>63866904
Remember that look Han gives Maz when she asks who Rey is? Han knew.
>>
>>63866606
Tfw you realize nobody loved Obi-Wan as much when he died.
>>
File: 1385520.jpg (92 KB, 535x310) Image search: [Google]
1385520.jpg
92 KB, 535x310
EU
>Chewie dies. Han literally becomes a NEET out of grief.
BUT NOW THAT IS NO LONGER CANON SO...
TFA
>Han dies.

Their love is just too pure to last.
>>
>>63866827

Because she's a self insert for Kathleen Kennedy.
>>
>>63866860
That's simple, bro. Chewie doesn't particularly like Han. He's just keeping his word on this life debt bullshit.
Now imagine you have to stick around and protect a half-alive karbonite Han. Isn't that a bitch.
What happened in TFA was actually a burst of joy from being freed from 40 years of slavery to a weak human.
>>
>>63866954
When Obi-Wan died, he had no background. Han has the whole OT for him. And Obi-Wan came back being a Force ghost so he never really left Luke. Han will never come back. Ever. He fell into the void and exploded with Starkiller. No funeral for the only true hero of the Rebellion. Feels bad.
>>
Han was pretty old tbqh he would have probably kicked it soon anyhow
>>
File: Pepe_pls.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_pls.png
203 KB, 499x499
>inb4 Chewie goes jihadi on the Empire and an heroes while taking out not-Death Star 4
>>
File: chewie.png (163 KB, 290x351) Image search: [Google]
chewie.png
163 KB, 290x351
>Rey's jedi training is just a sidestory
>Episode VIII is mainly about Chewie's mission for revenge
Fuck. Yes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.