[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hmmm....what's next for my career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: J.J. Abrams.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
J.J. Abrams.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
>hmmm....what's next for my career?
>>
Rebooting a beloved sci-fi franchise and angering a lot of hardcore fans I'm gonna guess

So Dune
>>
>>63866228
Don't joke like that anon. That is not even funny.
>>
>>63866228

and then battlestar galactica, stargate and babylon 5
>>
>>63866228
>Cucked Star Trek
>Cucked Star Wars

What next....Star Gate?
>>
>>63866259
Starship Troopers
>>
How would JJ Abrams flanderize Kamen Rider?
>>
>disney buys rights to tolkeins works
>JJ set to direct Silmarillion pt1.
>"i loved the lord of the rings but it seriously needs a black star."
>>
>>63866228
I'm sure he'll rise to the ranks of a supermajor studio exec and have underlings churn out mediocre reboots of beloved franchises.

I won't be surprised if he starts doing fantasy next.
>>
>>63866376
One of the Valar is going to be black, and Melkor is blue eyed and blond haired
>>
>>63866273
I do not want to know more.
>>
>>63866376
Luckily Christopher would never allow that shit.
>>
>>63866198
BLACKED.COM
>>
>>63866376
"I just looked around the room and thought 'seriously? Every elf and dwarf and human we have casted is a fucking white male. The hobbit wasn't afraid to do something different, why should I?' and then I realise I could really push the boundaries and do something different. That's why I have an interspecies romance between a black male elf and a transgendered human"

Seriously though, I wouldn't give a shit if there was a black elf.
>>
Star Wars The Force Awakens is the financial peak of Cocknoses career and was only done so by riding on the success of a long established franchise as he did with Mission: Impossible and Star Trek. He's a complete and utter fucking hack. I'd be willing to bet that his next goal is to get an Oscar, so watch him make Oscar bait and, of course, the other Jews in Hollywood will be waiting to throw him awards for whatever derivative shit he makes!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>63866198
the cuckold
>>
>>63866228
>>63866247
>>63866259
>>63866273
Anons please, i can't take it. Stop it
>>
Twilight Zone series reboot
>>
>>63866666
>>
>>63866678
Shit that might happen
>>
>>63866228

But Dune hasn't really had a really good movie yet. The made for TV ones were just ok-ish, and Linch's took too many liberties with the source materia.
This reminds me of Jodorowsky's Dune and how he said he came out smiling after he saw Linch's Dune because of how bad it was, because he felt vindicated. I bet Lucas came out smiling after TFA.
>>
>>63866678
JJ Abrams hasn't killed a bunch of kids yet, it's the logical next move for his career.
>>
>>63866198
Saving Indiana Jones
>>
>>63866494
The Movie
>>
there arent any super large movie franchises with space shit left in them right?

oh wait no one more alien.
>>
>>63866228
>beloved sci-fi franchise
Back to the future: The Cucking
>>
>>63866198
I fucking hate this spineless dumb kike.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.