[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CARRIE FISHER CONFIRMED WHORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
AND SHES GIVING ADVICE TO DAISY ABOUT HOW TO FUCK THE WHOLE CREW HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT ARE THERE ANY CREW OPENINGS LEFT FOR EP 8
>>
forgot article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3366157/Carrie-Fisher-reveals-advise-single-Star-Wars-star-Daisy-Ridley-making-candid-sex-toy-Christmas-gift-revelation.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3366157/Carrie-Fisher-reveals-advise-single-Star-Wars-star-Daisy-Ridley-making-candid-sex-toy-Christmas-gift-revelation.html
>>
>>63865678
did you really need to start a new thread you fuckwit.

You didnt even post the sauce that somebody gave you in the current thread.
>>63865532
>>
File: carrie fisher on fucking fans.jpg (135 KB, 645x664) Image search: [Google]
carrie fisher on fucking fans.jpg
135 KB, 645x664
>>
Well she was a massive coke head during the OT. I don't know why Daisy would go through the whole crew when she already has her BBC
>>
>tfw you could of had even the most minor job on the production of the Force Awakens and you still would of gotten a place on Daisy's cock carousel.

I've priotized all the wrong things. I hate my life.
>>
>>63865678

Hnnng the thought of sneaking onto the empty set with Daisy out of shooting hours and passionately humping in the Millennium Falcon's driving seat.
>>
File: 1398626947976.gif (2 MB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1398626947976.gif
2 MB, 295x295
>people are surprised by this

come on, guys
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27[1].jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27[1].jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>old crafty Jew trying to corrupt pure white blood

What a surprise
>>
Where do I sign up?
>>
File: 1443992308451.png (347 KB, 417x504) Image search: [Google]
1443992308451.png
347 KB, 417x504
>>63865899
>that big toof bitch
>pure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.