[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : We "fix" the movie by changing characters, scenes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: starwarshorizontal.jpg (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starwarshorizontal.jpg
456 KB, 1280x720
ITT : We "fix" the movie by changing characters, scenes, or adding/removing things that we would have like to see/not see

>Poe Dameron
He's portrayed as more full of himself than he was, he doesn't trust Finn, and he managed to make his escape on his own, dragging Finn along.

>Finn
Isn't actually a traitor, but the First Order thinks he is. Being shot at by his former camarades, he's forced to abandon his plan of gaining Rey's trust and stealing the droid. As the story progresses he realizes he's on the wrong side, and he drops the shield of the Starkiller base (he had codes the whole time, but lied about it because he knew it would get a lot of soldiers killed). He tries his best not to kill stormtroopers, and doesn't manage to hurt Kylo in duel.

>Rey
She's a bit colder and doesn't tell everybody about how she's waiting her family. Doesn't trust Finn and Han immediately. She escapes using the force somehow, but not by mind suggestion. Loses against Kylo.

>Kylo
Remove his mask latter in the movie, with Han. It's not revealed immediately in the movie he's Han son. When he's angry it's less tantrums, and more sudden bursts of raw force he can't control.

>Phasma
She's the one dueling Finn instead of a random stormtrooper, and she doesn't lower the shields

Also a fucking better score, and no panoramic shot of Luke and Rey.
>>
>a fucking better score
Honestly my biggest gripe with the movie
It was so devoid of the emotion even the prequels had at times
>>
>>63864764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
Indeed
>>
Poe let's Finn keep his jacket, in exchange for a kiss. Finn blushes and pickers up. Poe teases him and kisses his forhead and leaves.

Rey is fierce but clumsy. Says she takes care of herself but actually gets saved, like Luke did. Kyle beats her but then the planet crevice opens up and he stumbles away in anger. Rey humorously tries to use the force and persuade troopers, but fails considtently.

Han doesn't just let kylo kill him, instead rey walks out there, as kyle is about to end her, Han comes out and shoots kyle non fatally in the side. He shoots first. Then rey gets away, as Han is helping kyle get to safety, he kills han.

Snokes name is Dominous or Malum and doesn't appear in the film, only talked about with fear.

And get rid of the cgi shit. The monsters on the falcon, the space ships didn't feel real. Maz, snoke, it was shit.
>>
>>63864588
>remove the entire movie from existence.

done. infinitely better.
>>
>>63865091
>Snokes name is Dominous or Malum and doesn't appear in the film, only talked about with fear.
Oh yeah, that too.
That Han and Leia apparently knew all about him was ridiculous aswell.
>>
Get rid of Carrie Fisher. I can't believe she gets paid for 'acting'.
>>
>>63865278
She was just in there for fan service. Hopefully Leia dies between movies
>>
>>63865278
At least they killed Han, I can't stand how goofy he acts now.

>>63865333
Still can't believe they made 3 jokes about her being a general. WE GET IT J.J
>>
>>63865380
>Still can't believe they made 3 jokes about her being a general

Was it that bad? I was trying to block out most of the fan service crap
>>
>>63865433
It's been a few days, but if I recall the first one is from Leia, I don't remember from whom the others two were, but it's quite bad.
>Yes, general. I know this may seem weird but blabla
>General Organa. Oh you know to me she'll always be a member of the royalty aha
>Prince- General Organa, of course
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.