[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucking hype are you guys for Episode 8 >people on AICN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: forceawakens.jpg (1 MB, 1458x2160) Image search: [Google]
forceawakens.jpg
1 MB, 1458x2160
How fucking hype are you guys for Episode 8

>people on AICN are saying it's Empire level dark
>eviscerated corpses
>spider like creatures
>Luke gives Rey a "shock of her life"
>'Is the man she's admired so long really a hero after all? Is he even a Jedi?'
> "This might be where you can argue that the new approach is, for the first time, seen uncluttered by any of the old approach."
>terrible dilemma
>Kathleen Kennedy said a scene in the Falcon is her favourite scene in the Series
>Abrams said in Star Wars Insider that Rian Johnson (director of episode) was going to stick around 'for a long time, I promise you' implying the direction will be GOAT
>prequels insult in script leak

Its going to be GOATER than GOAT.
>>
>>63863928
I'm pretty fucking hype. It will undoubtedly explain a lot and I'm dying for answers.
>>
>>people on AICN are saying it's Empire level dark

How would they beat the First Order blowing up a bunch of the Republics planets though?
>>
>Luke gives Rey a "shock of her life"

while they're making love he whispers in her ear that hes her dad

and yes I'm hyped, first time I've come out a movie and wanted to see the sequel ASAP since I was a little kid
>>
>>63863986

>backstory of Kylo Ren betraying Luke and murdering all the young Jedi
>not dark

The Republic planet shit was just JJ arbitarily raising the stakes with no actual impact, like the destruction of Vulcan in trek 2009. He's basically the Russell T Davies of film, he just raises the stakes to absurd degrees in a way that just lacks impact.
>>
>>63863928
Okay.
>>
source on this?
>>
>>63864369

Ain't it Cool News
>>
File: tumblr_n80qrlB8Gd1rz9falo1_1280.png (189 KB, 600x257) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n80qrlB8Gd1rz9falo1_1280.png
189 KB, 600x257
>>63864066
>>backstory of Kylo Ren betraying Luke and murdering all the young Jedi
He slaughtered them like animals
>>
>>63866090
But does he hate sand too??
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.