[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times are you going to see it? I plan on seeing it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
How many times are you going to see it?

I plan on seeing it a second time today.
>>
>>63863853

Only once on my own, I know my brother wants to go see it when I visit him next week for the holidays.
>>
Might go see it again with people I know who haven't seen it yet. Will probably be the first time I ever saw a movie in theaters twice.
>>
>>63863853
I'll be seeing it again soon for sure. Maybe even a third time, but I'm not sure.
Will buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out as well.
>>
>>63863853

Just the once. It was good (/tv/ is overreacting as usual) but it doesn't deserve repeat viewings
>>
saw it with my mum yesterday (and she got the most excited I've seen her in years)

going to see it with my friend and his family in a few days
>>
>>63863853
The only movie I watched repeatedly in theaters was Avatar, seen it 3 times. It's a cinematic experience like no other and it deserves being viewed on the largest screen accessible. I fell in love with it.
This, on the other hand, is just another Star Wars episode, you go see it in theater because you can't wait to see it, but it might as well be viewed at home on your normal 50 inch TV.
>>
>>63863853
it was so bad I wish I could unsee it
>>
>>63864642
Nice meme.
>>
>>63863853
Seen it twice already

Maybe a third and final time in a few weeks
>>
>>63863853
Watched it again today, in 3D this time. If I can find someone else who wants to see it, I'll see it a 3rd, if not I'll still probably watch it a 3rd Solo ._..
>>
The first time I saw it was for the second time. Spoilers ruined the movie for me. Watching the movie was just getting a sad chore out of the way.
>>
>>63864787
3D was pretty jarring. Better than the shitty Marvel 3D but still kind of distracting.
>>
>>63864121
>only seeing Avatar 3 times in the cinema

ooh you casual scum
>>
>>63864843
>>
I just want to see the cam rip already, the theater is fun for the first viewing but going back again and again kinda kills the fun of it. I'm basically just paying 13 bucks to hit rewind.
>>
IMAX 3D opening night
RPX 2D tomorrow
Then Alamo Drafthouse dinner/watch party thing
>>
>>63863853
Probably twice. Since I am not an amerifat, I saw it on opening night in 3D and dubbed. The dub was shit though and the 3D ofc just an overpriced gimmick. Need to watch it in OV and 2D again. But that's it. It's good but by far not a masterpiece.
>>
>>63863853
never ever... the hole new cast is ubershit and so are there characters
>>
How do we ban Krager for being a faggot?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.