[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Sith just basically stronger than Jedi? The Sith would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1039x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1039x692
Are the Sith just basically stronger than Jedi? The Sith would have won were it not for supreme Jedi plot armor in almost any Star Wars media. The Jedi philosophy makes you behave in irrational self sabotaging ways when at war.
>>
short term yes long term no, sort of like communists
>>
Stronger, but burn out more quickly.

Just like Duracell vs Energizer
>>
I like to think I'm stronger when I'm angrier. But if I was angry all the time I'd die of high blood pressure.
>>
>>63862866
>Are the Sith just basically stronger than Jedi?
No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
>>
File: Untitled.png (216 KB, 424x365) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
216 KB, 424x365
>>63862866
The BBC is the strongest
>>
>>63862866

Dark Side of the Force is powerful, but it leads to self-destruction over time. Pretty much the only ways you end up as a Sith are dead in battle, or getting killed by another Sith. There is no way you are going to have a long, happy life and die of old age.
>>
They're the same shit with different colored swords
>>
Yeah. Dark side of the force takes a toll on the body and mind. Which why it changes physical features. Basically the force combined with deep, strong feelings is too much for your body. Rip
>>
>>63862953
Tell that to sheev
>>
>>63862922
Not bad, not bad. I'll buy that.
>>
>>63862979
The candle that burns half as long burns twice as bright.
>>
>>63863025
>die of old age

He died of being thrown down a cooling shaft by his apprentice, you forget.
>>
>>63863025
Sure, let me get my Ouiji Board
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 692x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 692x547
>>63862922
You won't die if you had some willpower.
>>
>>63862866
>The Jedi philosophy makes you behave in irrational self sabotaging ways when at war.
So killing each other in the name of a silly rule isn't irrational or self sabotaging?
>>
>>63862866
They're both just religions.
>>
>>63863025
I don't he'll hear me from the bottom of that shaft.
>>
>>63862889
>>63862918
>>63862922
>>63862953
Pretty much these.

Too bad the Unifying Force is not canon anymore. That was good stuff, jedi learned to use both sides without becoming evil.
>>
>>63863119
Luke chucking away his lightsaber after beating his Dad is the height of stupidity. It only ended well because plot armor made Vader backstab Sidious after that.

Light side is literally all about surrender and letting go in the face of danger, ie. Surrending yourself so plot armor can save you
>>
>>63863094
>Top Sith and big dick politician
>Supreme leader of the Galaxy for 20+ years

He had a good run.
>>
>>63863255
It works because the Force granting plot armor is well-established canon.
>>
>>63862947
came here to post this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.