[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet, /tv/? >Hope you enjoyed your watered down, literal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: At least I knew my lore.jpg (176 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
At least I knew my lore.jpg
176 KB, 1000x563
Miss me yet, /tv/?

>Hope you enjoyed your watered down, literal shilling Star Wars film that really is now just made for children
>Hope you enjoyed New Hope rebooted, with the next episode looking to be exactly the same in tone and storyline to Empire Strikes Back
>Us nerds, am I right? :3
>>
>literal shilling Star Wars film that really is now just made for children

unlike all the characters and scenes just put in to sell toys to children like in the prequels of course, Jar Jar was truly the key to all this
>>
I only miss Sheev
>>
>>63861438
>>Hope you enjoyed your watered down, literal shilling Star Wars film that really is now just made for children

We already got that with the prequels.
>>
>>63861438
I miss you, George
>>
COME BACK GEORGE

PLEASE COME BACK
>>
File: GDnORnj.jpg (97 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
GDnORnj.jpg
97 KB, 1136x640
Stop forcing this shitty meme.

Literally no one like the prequels, and no one ever will.

Stop being contrarian faggots, nobody is impressed you fucking 14 year old edgelords.
>>
>>63861520
The prequels were made for children but they weren't watered down. Star Wars is Lucas, prequels were pure Lucas. Also Empire is an overrated meme movie suck my dick you groupthinking cunt.
>>
>>63861438
Come back to us George
>>
>>63861438
>Hope you enjoyed your watered down, literal shilling Star Wars film that really is now just made for children
This is what Star Wars has been from at least RotJ, though. The only reason people over the age of 12 watch this crap anymore is nostalgia.
>>
>>63861548
If I would have a chance, to have a george lucas style SW7 with a new normal story, or a JJ style fucking ep4 reboow SW7, I would pick the first.
>>
>>63861438
I want your smooth camera work back instead of the super close and shaky shots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.