[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this say this is Quentin's eigith film when he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hateful1.jpg (24 KB, 640x230) Image search: [Google]
hateful1.jpg
24 KB, 640x230
Why does this say this is Quentin's eigith film when he hasn't made a single one yet?
>>
because he has
>>
>>63861203
/thread
OP fuck off you edge lord
>>
>>63861248
I was under the impression Quentin was in the business of making flicks based around other people's ideas.
>>
>>63861248
IDGI
>>
He's made 3 films and 5movies
>>
Why are people drawn to Quentin?
>>
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything else he's ever made (except Four Rooms.) I even somewhat enjoyed Death Proof.

Does this make you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad, widdle contwawian babbies? HE gets to make whatever the fuck he WANTS every few years, HE lives the DREAM and you... ohhhh, you must be mad. You must be so mad with your contwawianisms and your memes and your "uno farto all of a suddahhhh" and your "what's going on here?" coffee pictures and oh, don't forget the gifs and webms! One mustn't forget those! One is never truly memary if one doesn't have the animations, right?

I almost forgot the "warm black dingus" joke! Ha HA! Contwawibabbianism at its FINEST!

Stay mad. Stay so very MAD. Quentin gets to watch whatever he wants on an enormous screen (in 70mm!) with the finest stereo sound while he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing? Oh, that's right. You're still dreaming and sitting on your ASS. Did YOU bang Uma Thurman in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Did YOU bang Mira Sorvino in her prime! Nope. Whoops! Quentin did.

Now fuck off, contwawibabby.
>>
>>63861698
Maybe they see bit of themselves in him?

Cucks are not a rare as people think.
>>
>>63861730
This meme aint even funny dawg.
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (105 KB, 1281x716) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
105 KB, 1281x716
>>63861730
>>
>>63861730
https://youtu.be/QHb8tBh_VnU
>>
>>63861730
Is this the next hot pasta?
>>
File: 1420603021562.jpg (823 KB, 1654x2333) Image search: [Google]
1420603021562.jpg
823 KB, 1654x2333
>>63861730
Meanwhile I get to live the perfect neet life with 0 responsibility. Living with my mom on $800k of life insurance i got from my dad and getting literal free money that i can spend on whatever I want for the rest of my life from a company that broke my legs within the first week of employment.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.