[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people browsing this board right now who have not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 02028498248840.png (474 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
02028498248840.png
474 KB, 640x640
>there are people browsing this board right now who have not seen TFA

Must be what hell is like
>>
>>63859311
a glib facsimile
>>
I've spoken to my friends about it and they've all said there were multiple points in the movie where the audience erupted in cheering and hollering and shit.

I'm not a mega autist and I don't expect absolute silence, but I recently had a very unpleasant movie experience where an audience was too excited and it involved people forcing out ridiculous laughter and cheers and people discussing how much they were appreciating the movie during the movie. It was the new dbz movie, btw. And one of only two showings in my major first world city, so the hype was pretty high for this specific audience and the movie was completely intolerable because of the fan boys.

Star wars are just movies. They're fun, good movies. They're well crafted. They are not the peak of the medium nor are they even close to the best story telling has to offer. I will wait a couple of weeks and watch a mid morning mid week showing when all the babies are in school or wait for the bluray.

Quite frankly I am beginning to see what Alec Guinness was on about. There are normal people older than me buying toys and people telling themselves that a movie is the height of their existence, and a corporation encouraging it for financial gain. I'm disillusioned by the entire thing at this point. It's a movie, not an event.
>>
I refuse to watch it
>>
>>63859582
I bet you refuse to get a proper diagnoses too :^)
>>
>>63859311
a glib facsimile
>>
ausfag here. my showing had people laugh at funny bits and but there was no autistic hooting and hollering although there were some clappers at the event. overall, audience i was with was fine.
>>
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW too autistic to go to the movie theater.
>>
Jew schills everywhere
>>
>>63859311

I already know the entire plot thanks to /tv/ m8
>>
where to download it at?
>>
>>63859618
I don't know what that is supposed to mean.
>>
>tfw they want to participate so badly
>tfw they just make shit up like they've seen the movie

more like that feel awakens
>>
>tfw got it spoiled by reddshit on 4chan sub baka senpai
>>
>>63859311

It was a shit movie
>>
>>63859704
He means you have autism, your inability to process that joke makes it clear you truly do suffer from the 'tism
>>
>>63859311
I don't watch movies until YIFY releases them. and I have never even seen a Star Wars movie anyways
>>
>>63859628
do you just post that in every thread trying to force your unfunny meme?
>>
File: cmon.jpg (29 KB, 280x315) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
29 KB, 280x315
>>63859311
I haven't watched a single Star Wars movie in my life, so I don't mind the spoilers, but listening people moaning and bitching 24/7 is something I could do without. It's just a movie, guys.
>>
torrent when
>>
File: 1445483471571.jpg (138 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1445483471571.jpg
138 KB, 500x669
>>63859919
this
>>
>>63859800
Oh, I see. Nothing is more autistic than NOT watching Star Wars...
>>
>mfw insecure starkiddies get this mad when you choose not to watch their latest franchise milking venture
Le 'c'mon we know you're gonna see it it's star wars' face
>>
File: 1448516619497.jpg (28 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1448516619497.jpg
28 KB, 403x195
>>63859919
FIND ONE BE AN HERO
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.