[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally 95% of posts are star wars Jesus fucking Christ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 619x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 619x281
>literally 95% of posts are star wars

Jesus fucking Christ. When did this place turn into Reddit?
>>
>>63858973
>le reddit meme
Kill yourself.
>>
>>63858997
You first.
>>
If you actually went and saw the movie like the rest of us you wouldn't be mad. Don't miss out of things if you don't want to be left out faggot.
>>
>>63858973
The scene where the dolls tie up everyone gave me a bondage fetish.
>>
>>63858997
>>63859032
Back to Reddit.
>>
>>63858973
I have had to hide 85 fucking topics. Fucking cunts think what they have to say relating to TFA is so fucking phenomenal that it deserves its own thread, even though there are 10 similar to what they want to talk about. Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (451 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451 KB, 1508x1493
>>63858973
>>63859032
>>63858997
>>63859041
>>63859052
>>63859124
>>63859140
>>
>>63859198
>implying
>>
>>63858973
That's the secret

It was always Reddit
>>
>>63858973
Honestly can't wait for this crap to fuck off from the cinemas so the shills fuck off too
>>
>>63858973
wait for two weeks for the threads to clear out moron.
>>
>>63858973
there still isn't a torrent yet, surprised with this much cock sucking going about.
>>
>>63858973

It's always been Reddit, fucking newfag
>>
>>63858973
Just fuck off to /lgbt/ for a few days.
>>
Still not as obnoxious as all the autistic WWF bronies on /asp/
>>
2012-2013. It's when cronyism corrupted the janitorial staff. Near all /tv/ janitors came from the one group and they twisted /tv/ to their view. /tv/ could no longer discuss all facets of television and film, it became restricted by their prejudice.
>>
>>63858997
Spotted the redditor.

>>63858973
Because the moderation here is cancer incarnate. Why there is no Star Wars General or even a "Space/Universe" board or something is beyond me.
>>
Because it's Star Wars you stupid fuck. Sorry you don't have good taste in practically anything.
>>
Jesus fuck, /tv/, we need a new insult. Every single time there's a disagreement, the reddit accusation is thrown out regardless of relevance. It's to the point where we're literally going in circles with "You're reddit!", "no, YOU'RE reddit".
>>
>>63859124
>>63859198
>>63859826
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63860378
Go back to Reddit if you don't like it.
>>
There needs to be a Star Wars containment board or a Sticky for discussing Star Wars. the amount of Star Wars thread on here right now is nothing short of autistic
>>
Can't believe these are the people I discuss television and movies with, seriously? Have I been fooling myself the entire time?
>>
>>63860539

^ It's pure cancer
>>
>>63858973
>>literally 95% of posts is cape shit
>Jesus fucking Christ. When did this place turn into Reddit?

>>literally 95% of posts is Fargo

>>literally 95% of posts is Breaking Bad

>>literally 95% of posts is popular shit
>>
>>63858973
What? Around 6 years ago, how did you not notice this until now?
>>
>be a turbo-autist from reddit
>see 50 star wars threads in /tv/ catalog
>"better make another one, my ebbin comment is so funny and interesting for SURE it deserves it's own thread xD"

>>63860600

>list of non-sequiturs

one series/movie never gets this amount of retarded autist spam.
>>
>>63858973
Because, in case you didn't know, a new film in the series was just recently released.
Don't worry, it will die down over time.
>>
>>63858973
>go to the movies subreddit
>almost all of the star wars talk is contained in one general thread
>plenty of other threads talking about other films

>go back to /tv/
>almost every thread is star wars
>see a thread about who's line
>start typing up a response about my experience as a studio audience member
>by the time I click post, the thread is gone, replaced by new star wars threads

Question is, when will this place turn into Reddit? Because Reddit is better right now.
>>
>>63860646
All of 4chan has this problem, something gets popular and everyone spams it to hell and high water. It's a trend since as far back as 05 or 06. Quit being a whiney little bitch.
>>
>>63858973
Just wait until the new Ghostbusters comes out.
You will be in for a treat.

>Spoiler, I haven't seen it and I already know it sucks.
>>
>>63860712

You being such a newfag that you believe any board on 4chan was like this (aside from /a/ for short stints) is cringeworthy.
>>
I'm only upset there's no memes. Dozens of star wars threads on random specifics(not contained in a few threads like it should be), and not a SINGLE meme spawned from it. And don't tell me glib facile is a meme, its poor. What the fuck is /tv/ good for if not for memes? Is it seriously just a mediocre movie? Absolutely saddening desu
>>
Reminder if you still remember about TFA you are literally mentally retarded
>>
>>63858973
>I'm new the post

This shit happens everytime there's a big release faggot
>>
>>63858973
This movie is going to bring in a whole new generation of newfag shitposters to /tv/. You think the "Breaking Bad" generation was bad? You haven't seen anything yet. This board is finished.
>>
>>63860744
> (aside from /a/ for short stints) is cringeworthy.

/a/, /m/, /jp/, /sp/ (during world cup).

>You being such a newfag
"muh unique attention whoring threads!"
>>
>Literally Reddit, the thread
>>
>>63858973
Of course, It's the best "blockbuster" to come out in the past year and you can't expect these plebs to know or care about old or obscure films. Would you rather have 50 bane threads?
>>
When fuckers stopped bottomupbumping
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.