[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: quentin cuckerini.png (170 KB, 818x419) Image search: [Google]
quentin cuckerini.png
170 KB, 818x419
Thoughts?
>>
Maj. Warren's pecker was a bit of a Mary Sue.
>>
File: 1448619272905.png (260 KB, 495x540) Image search: [Google]
1448619272905.png
260 KB, 495x540
>>
>>63858964
Always makes me laugh. Especially the old man.
>>
WARM BLACK DINGUS @ 3:17
>>
>>63859029
Are you a cuckold?
>>
this movie will change /tv/ forever
>>
proof that quentin puts his fetishes on screen and that he needs a second screenwriter
>>
>>63859070
Quentin Tarantino will be discussed 500 years from now and considered on the level of Shakespeare, his fetishes enshrined in human culture forever. Roger Avary will only be a name known to academics interested in the field of Tarantino Studies, if his name is still known at all.
>>
tfw going to be seeing it in 70mm
>>
File: it's a black male thing.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
it's a black male thing.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
if you are a white male and you pay to see this movie you are cucking yourself, you are rewarding - with cash - your own cuckolding
>>
>>63858964
>tfw I can now recognize this by the thumbnail
WARM
>>
>>63859212
What?

I mean, the guy was discussed a lot, but then it stopped by the 90's and people stopped caring about him.
>>
>>63859212
>Quentin Tarantino will be discussed 500 years from now and considered on the level of Shakespeare

lol
>>
>>63859924
Just acquired the moe /tv/ archive and did a search against your claim, and it seems that there has never been even one day when /tv/ did not discuss Quentin Tarantino.

Not one single day!
>>
>>63859996
>/tv/ is a good representation of the rest of the world

Ha!
>>
>>63858964
UNO KEKO @ 3:17
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.