[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate on George Lucas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: ca-0506-lucas-2.jpg (4 MB, 4064x2704) Image search: [Google]
ca-0506-lucas-2.jpg
4 MB, 4064x2704
Why do you guys hate on George Lucas?
>>
File: 1448857411920.jpg (114 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1448857411920.jpg
114 KB, 500x539
>>63858706
manlet
>>
He's a fucking faggot who gets too high off his own farts to pay attention to the world around him.
>>
File: george.jpg (43 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
43 KB, 400x339
He's held the uncut, unfucked with real versions of the real movies hostage for 20 years

He hates Star Wars and the fans and has made this very clear for many years

He's a hack as a director and got waaaaay too much credit for "creating Star Wars"

He doesn't just acquiesce to things the fans want, the people who gave him everything he has

He's a self important prick with an ego so big he's blind

The Prequels sucked

That's why.
>>
Because my pretend nerd culture friends on facebook told me I should.
>>
File: george-lucas.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
He's a cuck
>>
>>63858706
Anyone who doesn't know the answer to that question should fucking go back to Facebook.
>>
File: mfw_dorsia.jpg (25 KB, 488x559) Image search: [Google]
mfw_dorsia.jpg
25 KB, 488x559
>>63858988
>>
>>63858754
>Christensen: 181cm
>McGregor: 184cm
>Lucas: 177cm
>>
I don't hate on George Lucas

BABY COME BACK
>>
>>63859157
how could their penises possibly be that big
>>
>>63859230
the prequels cast is known to be THE most hung cast in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world.
>>
File: bill cosby time.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bill cosby time.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>63859364
>>
>>63859364
I'm dying of laughter just reading that
>>
>>63858706
Because the "hardcore" fans are autism incarnate.
They are the reason he said screw it, and sold Star Wars to Mickey Mouse.
>>
>>63859592
Lol make sure you tell your buddies on redot when you finally fuck off
>>
>>63858988
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

George Lucas is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Portman's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with George barely able to force it past the knob, and Portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on George's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>63859686
What's reddit?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.