[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Kevin Smith ever blow up and become really huge? After Clerks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ks.jpg (87 KB, 500x795) Image search: [Google]
ks.jpg
87 KB, 500x795
Will Kevin Smith ever blow up and become really huge? After Clerks I thought he was the next big thing.
>>
You know he lost a significant amount of weight, right? He's not fat anymore, slightly chubby at worst.

Hope he doesn't rebound
>>
>>63858494
I never really hated the guy until I watched the episode with him on Getting Doug with High. Nigga won't shut the fuck and gets bothered when the conversation doesn't revolve around him.
>>
>>63858494
he has been blacklisted in hollywood because if all his anti hollywood spouts on those live shows he does.

Most of his movies are in the 99 cent bin because the studio does not want him to make ay more money off royalties.

hence why he started doing low budget horror movies with his friends.
>>
>>63860070
>hence why he started doing low budget horror movies with his friends
no, he made a horror movie because the listeners wanted it, and it all came from shooting the shit on his podcast. he's been making movies with his friends since the beginning of his career and has made millions, something you've probably dreamt about.

dude has zero ego (to a point that it's annoying because he constantly ripping on himself or trying not to sound too serious) i don't understand why people hate him. watch some of his Q&A DVD's, he's a great guy.

>inb4 hi Kevin
>>
His Frasier podcast is one of the best podcasts out there.

Also his daughter is getting hot as fuck.
>>
>>63860390
post the shoop where his jncos are covering his shoes and he's eating a block of cheese
>>
I got to meet him after one of his "Evening with Kevin Smith" shows. Very nice, very down to earth. He doesn't pretend to hold an interest in a conversation he genuinely enjoys conversing with fans.
>>
>>63858494
He should go do propaganda work for North Korea and slowly turn them over to western values through ironic criticism of the USA
>>
Watch a Smith film then watch a Kubrick film. You will then understand why we have a false dichotomy in the US.
>>
>>63860808

How does it feel to be a huge pleb that tries to wear the skin of a patrician yet anyone with half a brain can see right through your bullshit and knows how much of an idiot you are?
>>
>>63858494
He's shit. I know I've never made a movie but he sure does talk all this shit about how movies suck and he could make movies that are ten trillion times better than the garbage Hollywood pumps out, and then he puts out Jersey girl, chasing amy, tusk, and is probably currently working on mall rats 2.
>>
>>63861138
Chasing Amy was a good movie.
>>
>>63858494
>>
Not Sw fatman bump
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.